Tips to tone my THIGHS, ARMS & BELLY.. HELP!

13»

Replies

• incorporate weights! and I use a product called CATALYST. Also know as "gut be gone" ;) It helps me looking toner than I do when I do my usual cardio/weights.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    incorporate weights! and I use a product called CATALYST. Also know as "gut be gone" ;) It helps me looking toner than I do when I do my usual cardio/weights.

BCAAs may limit/prevent lean muscle loss while dieting but it won't do anything to increase weight loss.
  • Monroe121
    Monroe121 Posts: 358 Member
    You can do cardio until the cows come home....if you don't incorporate weights and a sound clean diet, you won't get your desired results.
    Excessive cardio is not the answer. :)

This absolutely! Cardio won't help honey it's a really common misconception. You should cut down the cardio and up the weight training. I am sure Victoria2448? and of course I would love to help you with getting a programme together. This would also be less stress on you foot, because you can start with machines. There are certain things everyone thinks; like if I intake very few calories I'll lose a stack load of fat, and if I do shed loads of cardio I'll get lean and if I do exercises like 100 star jumps I will build muscle. The truth is; if you intake very few calories you will lose fat yes, but you will also lose muscle which will make you a smaller wobblier version of yourself. Doing shed loads of cardio will only make you fitter, as will 100 star jumps. If you want a lean, healthy, tight bikini body you need good nutrition and weight all the way baby!!!!

Good Luck!! :)

:flowerforyou: Thank you for the advice!
  • Monroe121
    Monroe121 Posts: 358 Member
    Lift heavy, maintain caloric deficit since you can't spot reduce, but the lifting will help improve body composition as you lose fat

:flowerforyou: Ok, I don't wanna gain too much muscle but I want to tone yet be FIT!
  • jchester71
    jchester71 Posts: 124 Member
    Try running (and high knees, kick outs, side stepping, etc) in the pool. You will get a good cardio workout, and the water provides constant full body resistance and the buoyancy makes it super low impact on the joints/injuries.
  • yanicka
    yanicka Posts: 1,004 Member
    Lift heavy, maintain caloric deficit since you can't spot reduce, but the lifting will help improve body composition as you lose fat

:flowerforyou: Ok, I don't wanna gain too much muscle but I want to tone yet be FIT!

To gain alot of muscle you have to train 6 hours a day and take ''supplements'' you are lacking testosterone to build big muscles
  • crocakahe
    crocakahe Posts: 18 Member
    After reading all those posts, I am wondering.....what is:
    New Rules of Lifting for Women and 30 Day Shred? Can you tell I am new here? Please share!:bigsmile:
    11123229.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods