Saying Goodbye

13»

Replies

• Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    I am sorry to hear you leaving.. I hope your journey will be safe and successful.

We will miss you.

Eve
  • dinosgirl
    dinosgirl Posts: 157 Member
    Even though I am a newer member around here, I am sorry to see you go. I always found your posts very informative and full of support and dedication. Take care. You will be missed. :frown:
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Renee,
    I will miss you and all the information that you provide to us. Good luck with whatever it is that you are doing and please come back and visit every so often. We'll be glad to hear from you from time to time.

Amy :cry:
  • dawn66
    dawn66 Posts: 166
    :cry: very sorry to see you leave, you have been such an inspiration to so many people, myself included. Good luck in your journey...
    Dawn
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    You know what Renee.....
    Don't go.
    Continue this journey with us.
    Don't get defeated.
    We're all here for you!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Can't we convince you to stay, you have so many inspirational posts.:cry: I hope you are OK. Be well and if you change your mind you can see alot of people would be very happy to keep you as their MFP special friend.

Take care,
    :flowerforyou:
  • katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Hi Renee... I am online right now because I am going through a bunch of heartache right now. I found out on December 17th that I was pregnant with our first baby. I was so excited and overjoyed. I posted here on this site and shared my news with everyone. Well, on December 26th, I miscarried... I wasn't going to tell anyone. I cried my eyes out and my heart shattered. My husband was amazing, of course. I gained almost 10 pounds and drank wine almost every day until January 2nd. That day I got back on this site and started logging my food and exercise again. I decided not to post, though, because I didn't want to face anyone. BUT... now that I see you leaving, I feel compelled you ask you to please not leave. You have so much to offer. I love reading your posts. I love the uplifting inspirational, sometimes tough love, always positive things you write. Please don't leave. I'm not writing this to "guilt" you into staying... I'm just trying to show you how much you mean to me and everyone else.

XOXO
    Katie