Today is the first day of a new me

Options
hello:) i made the choice today that this was the first day of a new attitude and a new way of eating. I have been on a million diets, none of which i have stuck to. I am looking forward to tracking my progress, and sharing my success with other members....and i know it will help to have the support of others out there. I use to be an athlete in college, and for me although i do not train like an full time athlete anymore, I continued to eat like one...whoops! i have a lofty goal of losing 55lbs...WISH ME LUCK:happy:

Replies

• emilytribe
    Options
    hello:) i made the choice today that this was the first day of a new attitude and a new way of eating. I have been on a million diets, none of which i have stuck to. I am looking forward to tracking my progress, and sharing my success with other members....and i know it will help to have the support of others out there. I use to be an athlete in college, and for me although i do not train like an full time athlete anymore, I continued to eat like one...whoops! i have a lofty goal of losing 55lbs...WISH ME LUCK:happy:
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congratulations on deciding to start. This site can really motivate you and the people here have good information, experience and encouragement. Take it one day at a time, think things through, relax and remember to drink that water. It's all good.

Good Luck
    Dave:smile:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This site is really very helpful! Good luck to you on your weight loss journey!