Alone?

2»

Replies

• Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Started with over 100 to lose. You're SO not alone. I felt self conscious about my weight when I started here too, but have long since realized that while there is judgement here about MANY things, what you weigh today, what you weighed when you started and how much weight you have to lose are not among them.
  • mochama12487
    mochama12487 Posts: 130 Member
    You aren't alone, I need to lose more than 100 pounds myself.
  • impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Started with over 100 to lose. You're SO not alone. I felt self conscious about my weight when I started here too, but have long since realized that while there is judgement here about MANY things, what you weigh today, what you weighed when you started and how much weight you have to lose are not among them.

This is 100% correct, people have to remember that people on this site.. are here to lose weight, they see the same thing you see when they look in the mirror. So judgements about weight are VERY VERY VERY few and far between, also, you are making the proper steps to correcting whatever weight issue you think / have. noone can take that away from you!
  • RissaBri88
    RissaBri88 Posts: 20 Member
    not alone at all hun! i want to lose about 85, im down 6 so far.
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    I'm here, I'm here! Present & accounted for! :tongue: I need to lose about 141 more pounds after already having lost about 47!!! :bigsmile: It is indeed hard & you are not alone. There are a lot of us out there, but it is true that most don't post their weight, let alone their starting weight!

Feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:

4581915.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools