Chocolate / Cake - you have tasted it before - fight the cra

Options
Hi

i would like to thank the creator of myfitnesspal for this wonderful website. i have been training for the 8 months now. It was extremely tough at first but i hung in their and every day i'm getting stronger. I started excercising and changing my life style, i started gym weighing 66 kg and now i weigh 53 kg.
I did alot of research on the internet with regards to calorie consumption, i worked my daily calorie consumption out but sometimes it was just to confusing to keep up with, Until i found this your website myfitnesspal. Thanx so much , the daily calorie calendar is great.
To everyone who wants to get fit and healthy, stick in their, it all pays off in the end and just think how great you will look and feel and never never give up. I always tell myself when i crave something sweet, "have i tried a piece of that cake/sweet/chocolate before" ? if yes then why must i try it again, i already know what it tastes like. Drinking alot of water is great as well.

Thanx once again and good luck to everyone who is trying to lose weight.

Replies

• MoniQ
    MoniQ Posts: 22
    Options
    Hi

i would like to thank the creator of myfitnesspal for this wonderful website. i have been training for the 8 months now. It was extremely tough at first but i hung in their and every day i'm getting stronger. I started excercising and changing my life style, i started gym weighing 66 kg and now i weigh 53 kg.
    I did alot of research on the internet with regards to calorie consumption, i worked my daily calorie consumption out but sometimes it was just to confusing to keep up with, Until i found this your website myfitnesspal. Thanx so much , the daily calorie calendar is great.
    To everyone who wants to get fit and healthy, stick in their, it all pays off in the end and just think how great you will look and feel and never never give up. I always tell myself when i crave something sweet, "have i tried a piece of that cake/sweet/chocolate before" ? if yes then why must i try it again, i already know what it tastes like. Drinking alot of water is great as well.

Thanx once again and good luck to everyone who is trying to lose weight.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Congrats on finding the website & educating yourself on being healthier! Welcome to MFP! :flowerforyou:
  • MoniQ
    MoniQ Posts: 22
    Options
    How often should i do Interval training a week if i gym 5 times a week? I do cardio 3 times a week for 6O min a session and strength training twice a week. :smile: