Easily one of the worst days of my life

124»

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    No looking back over your shoulder...keep your eyes looking ahead because that is where your happiness is.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    I am so glad you left. After a few weeks you will have a peace in your soul you didnt know exists.

A little girl I know saw her daddy hit her mommy. The mom left, telling daddy to move out. When he didnt, she refused to return. He left. The mommy did not allow the daddy to come back.

That girl told me the other day that she does NOT allow ppl (not just men!) speak to her rudely because her mom taught her she is WORTHY of gentle kindness.

GTO, you are worthy of the same thing and so are your daughters.
  • tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Remember!!!!---the actual leaving is the most dangerous time---DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE HIM.

There was a girl at my workplace who we knew was in an abusive relationship and finally left him----the next day he came over to her parents house---shot the door out. shot the father of his wife in the stomach and the head--shot her mother in the head, stabbed the wife in the leg--stabbed her son(15) in the shoulder. Her 10 year old daughter threw herself at him and despite being bitten Hard, hung on enough to stop the attack while son called police.
    In the end mother alive---bullet glanced off skull
    stab in leg---bucketful of blood loss---leg saved
    father---major surgery to liver, stomach bowels and had some brain damage and a trach and the son and daughter minor injuries----(we won't get into psyche damages.

He took off and there was 5 day man-hunt for him---now in prison. This happened Jan 08
    Nobody thought he was capable of such violence---not even his wife---it was always verbal abuse
    BE CAREFUL!!!!!! NEVER UNDERESTIMATE AN ABUSER
This discussion has been closed.