A few NSVs this week :D

I feel a bit silly posting in Success Stories, since these are all such small victories, but I'm totally delighted to have so many little things in one week :happy: .

I completed level 1 of 30DS this week, and along with that came the following:

I was showering the other day, after my shred, and felt a hard lump in my stomach....it was my abs!!! I actually *have* some abs LOL! (they're very well hidden under flab still, but they're THERE!
I discovered that my belt is slightly too loose, not quite enough to go onto the next notch, but too loose for the current one :happy:
My husband mentioned that he could see the difference the shred has made to my biceps, in that I actually have some (very small ones) now :smile:
And finally, I just took all my measurements after level one of the shred and I'm down 5 inches over all!

Woohoo, I'm happy with that, this has been a good week :laugh:

Replies

• Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Little victories keep you motivated, well done.
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Congrats! All good NSVs! :drinker:
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Congrats you have done so well
  • sarahsedai
    sarahsedai Posts: 273 Member
    It's those little victories (especially nsvs) that keep me going! Just think of all the hard work your doing, and you'll realize they're not as little as you think. :)
  • vickyplum
    vickyplum Posts: 193 Member
    Awesome job you must be so proud!!

but its all the little things that add up

well done you keep up the great work xxx
  • skinnymoomoo
    skinnymoomoo Posts: 202 Member
    Well done sis :D proud of you xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!