Ripped in 30 in November-Does anyone want to join me?

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Finally, I started W4, D1....I am so happy to report that I felt good about doing it...plank mogals and burpies...ooooy vay

I'll finish this week and think I might try the shred-it video with kettlebells...I have 6W6P abs on my Xmas list, along with qual derby skates for the Spring...best gifts that I can think of!!
    I know I'm getting her new one coming out in December.jillian Michaels Extreme shed and shred.I'm going to get it and wrap it up and put it under the christmas tree for myself LOL.I can't wait. :bigsmile:

Ha, ha...what a great idea :wink: I didn't know that she has a new one coming out in December so I will have to check it out.

Is anyone doing the Ripped again for the month of December. I, almost, feel like I should since I would like to be more proficient with the plank moves - even tho they are painful.

BTW, is anyone else clothes fitting so much better. MINE ARE!! :smokin: I'm so happy to dig in the back of the closet for a pleasant surprise!!
  • sdpvmama
    sdpvmama Posts: 1 Member
    I'm excited to have found this thread! I just joined MFP a week ago. I just finished ripped in 30 w4d1 a few minutes ago! In Oct I did the 30 day shred... My husband and I are going to start p90x next Monday. We are trying to get back into shape for the National Pole Vault Summit in Reno this Jan! I am a 28 year old mother of 2! Feels so great to be getting back into shape!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Ok.I never got to week 4 the last time I did Ripped in 30.I did my 1st day today.:drinker: I feel GREAT.:happy: I am pumped:happy: .I did it:happy: .I did it.:happy: I did it ALL and I'm going to finish it:happy: .She says be the best you can be.Well,my friends all I can say is that was Bad *kitten*.:bigsmile: Stay strong.We can do it.

GREAT JOB!!!! Doesn't it feel great to surpass your previous progress? So proud of you! Looking forward to more posts and updates. YOu did it! :)
  • Happyoceangirl
    I failed to post yesterday but I did Day 5 of L2, and today I will be doing D6. The past two days of the workout, I upped the weights from 5 to 10 lbs and found that I actually could handle it on everything but the tricep extensions. Felt good to push it that much.

I need to get off the computer and get it done for the day. I'm half an hour behind schedule, but if I get moving, I'll have enough time.
    Looking forward to the sense of accomplishment of finishing level 2 and advancing to 3.

Out of curiosity - what size weights are you all using? Anyone using 10 pounders? On level 3?
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Ok.I never got to week 4 the last time I did Ripped in 30.I did my 1st day today.:drinker: I feel GREAT.:happy: I am pumped:happy: .I did it:happy: .I did it.:happy: I did it ALL and I'm going to finish it:happy: .She says be the best you can be.Well,my friends all I can say is that was Bad *kitten*.:bigsmile: Stay strong.We can do it.

GREAT JOB!!!! Doesn't it feel great to surpass your previous progress? So proud of you! Looking forward to more posts and updates. YOu did it! :)

Thank you.You are so nice.I didn't finish it before because I went on a 2 week vacation.
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Ok, did W3 D1 today and I have to be honest. I really didn't like it. Yes, it's incredibly challenging, but it's more about the coordination! There are so many moves which are just awkward and uncomfortable. And I did 13 years of classical ballet, so I'm definitely not the most uncoordinated person around. I dunno. Anyway, I'll see what tomorrow is like. It seems like it would be really hard on the knees though. What did you guys think?

Ugh! Was just starting to like this dvd :frown:
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Finally, I started W4, D1....I am so happy to report that I felt good about doing it...plank mogals and burpies...ooooy vay

I'll finish this week and think I might try the shred-it video with kettlebells...I have 6W6P abs on my Xmas list, along with qual derby skates for the Spring...best gifts that I can think of!!
    I know I'm getting her new one coming out in December.jillian Michaels Extreme shed and shred.I'm going to get it and wrap it up and put it under the christmas tree for myself LOL.I can't wait. :bigsmile:

Ha, ha...what a great idea :wink: I didn't know that she has a new one coming out in December so I will have to check it out.

Is anyone doing the Ripped again for the month of December. I, almost, feel like I should since I would like to be more proficient with the plank moves - even tho they are painful.

BTW, is anyone else clothes fitting so much better. MINE ARE!! :smokin: I'm so happy to dig in the back of the closet for a pleasant surprise!!

I'll be doing a second round (if I grow to like W3 a bit more). But I am fully intending to do a second round :happy:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member

I'll be doing a second round (if I grow to like W3 a bit more). But I am fully intending to do a second round :happy:

I'd be interested in keeping it up with you in December.
  • Ok, did W3 D1 today and I have to be honest. I really didn't like it. Yes, it's incredibly challenging, but it's more about the coordination! There are so many moves which are just awkward and uncomfortable. And I did 13 years of classical ballet, so I'm definitely not the most uncoordinated person around. I dunno. Anyway, I'll see what tomorrow is like. It seems like it would be really hard on the knees though. What did you guys think?

I hate week 3 but the scale finally moved during the 3rd week. I am on my second week of W3 today was day 2. I had to do it a second week because I hadn't mastered all the moves. I am going to do one more day then move on to week 4 on Thursday.
  • kmmille385
    kmmille385 Posts: 11 Member
    Tomorrow I will be on Day 5 of Week 2! :)
    Thanksgiving break will hopefully let me catch up some (I'm a grad student, so my schedule is a little wacky!).
  • suzanne63
    I'm excited to have found this thread! I just joined MFP a week ago. I just finished ripped in 30 w4d1 a few minutes ago! In Oct I did the 30 day shred... My husband and I are going to start p90x next Monday. We are trying to get back into shape for the National Pole Vault Summit in Reno this Jan! I am a 28 year old mother of 2! Feels so great to be getting back into shape!

Hi I'm glad your here with us :happy:
  • Happyoceangirl
    Ok, did W3 D1 today and I have to be honest. I really didn't like it. Yes, it's incredibly challenging, but it's more about the coordination! There are so many moves which are just awkward and uncomfortable. And I did 13 years of classical ballet, so I'm definitely not the most uncoordinated person around. I dunno. Anyway, I'll see what tomorrow is like. It seems like it would be really hard on the knees though. What did you guys think?

The good news is YOU DID IT. Just focus on what you can do and by the 5th and 6th days I bet you'll be feeling more in control of it. In a way, it's good when it sucks so much at the start, because the sense of accomplishment is greater in the end.
  • Happyoceangirl
    I finished Level 2 today. if I'm being honest, I was sort of half assed about it and just going through the motions. Was sort of in a hurry this morning.

But, I'm glad I finished. Gonna review level 3 now to see what I'm in for tomorrow....
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    Okay, after taking my rest day yesterday I finally finished my final day on week 3. I can't believe that I have already made it through 3 of the weeks, and there's only one to go. It feels like such a great achievement. I am kind of scared of starting Week 4 , I can't even imagine how hard it will be. All I can do is give it my best though right!.
    Congratulations girls, you are all doing so well! xx
  • suzanne63
    I'm one of the ones who thinks week 3 was harder than week 4.So far.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Holy crap! This looks like quite a jump from level 2. :noway:
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Wk 2 Day 7 Done! Moving on to week 3 tomorrow :smile:
  • summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    Did D6W3 today.
  • nonconformist1
    nonconformist1 Posts: 31 Member
    W4d3 done