Ripped in 30 in November-Does anyone want to join me?

Replies

• LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    I'm back from our Thanksgiving traveling, and probably 4 lbs heavier. I have 3 days left of ripped. What is everyone's plans next? I feel like I have to have a plan for after ripped. I have Jackie Warners extreme video. I think I'll do that for sure, and may e a yoga video from Netflix.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    :drinker: Today was my last day! Hooray for me, I'm so happy and glad that I stuck with it and did it all. I honestly couldn't believe it today when I got to the final cool down that it was over, its definitely been a tough 4 weeks. Tomorrow I will take my final measurements, I feel so much smaller and tighter than when I started. I know they are going to be good! xx

Great Job! Keep us posted on your measurements
  • Just finished W4D5! Tomorrow will be my last day! Soooo exciteddd. Great job everyone!!!
  • :drinker: Today was my last day! Hooray for me, I'm so happy and glad that I stuck with it and did it all. I honestly couldn't believe it today when I got to the final cool down that it was over, its definitely been a tough 4 weeks. Tomorrow I will take my final measurements, I feel so much smaller and tighter than when I started. I know they are going to be good! xx

Congrats girl!! Great job!
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Sore tummy today so I'm making today my day of rest for week 4 :sad: Very frustrated because Monday's are a big exercise day for me with gym and dvd workouts, but I will just have to make it up on another day this week.

Welcome to a new week peeps! Let's get RIPPED :bigsmile:
  • Sambo004
    I'm back from our Thanksgiving traveling, and probably 4 lbs heavier. I have 3 days left of ripped. What is everyone's plans next? I feel like I have to have a plan for after ripped. I have Jackie Warners extreme video. I think I'll do that for sure, and may e a yoga video from Netflix.

I'll probably do a second round or maybe killer buns and thighs. The only thing putting me off another round is week 3, but I reckon I should do it another round and see if I cope better the next time round :happy:
  • SoapyPonyLevine
    SoapyPonyLevine Posts: 685 Member
    I'm also thinking maybe I'll do a round of Killer Buns and Thighs, depends on what the rest of you are doing!
  • Sambo004
    I'm also thinking maybe I'll do a round of Killer Buns and Thighs, depends on what the rest of you are doing!

K cool - maybe we'll see what the general consensus is and go with that?
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    There is a group of us starting Killer buns and thighs here.From about now,December 1st and on.It's looks great :happy:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/612-killer-buns-and-thighs
  • kmmille385
    kmmille385 Posts: 11 Member
    Taking an unintentional break- I injured my foot last Thursday and am going to the doctor tomorrow. Ready to jump back in there and finish what I started! :(
  • D4 of W4 and I am still trying to recover from Thanksgiving. I am going to check out the killer buns and thighs for December challenge. I definitely want to keep going and continue to challenge myself.
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Taking an unintentional break- I injured my foot last Thursday and am going to the doctor tomorrow. Ready to jump back in there and finish what I started! :(

Oh no!! Hopefully it will heal quickly. Good luck at the doctor tomorrow. :flowerforyou:
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    W3, D5 done. I'm so tempted to skip day 6 and move on to Week 4. :laugh: Has anyone else done that?
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Week 3 Day 4 Done!
  • W4D6 done; I am all finished!!! WOW it feels great!! :D:D Congrats to everyone else that finished and everyone that is on their way, you rock!
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    sorry ive been mia. just been busy and havent felt like working out much.I still have 3 days of level 4 that I intend on completing. So when I do, I will post my results!
  • summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    D5W4 completed. I think I'm officially done!

What is everyone doing next?
  • Sambo004
    W4 D1 done *cough* - it's pretty tough! My muscles are aching now, but I think having 2 days off might be contributing. It's very challenging, but I do prefer it to W3 (or I don't have an instant hatred for it anyway). Except for those squat, heel tap jumps - OMW! I was dead after those. Looking forward to getting stronger with this round. I can really see a difference in my body. I may not have enjoyed this dvd as much as 30DS, or lost as much weight, but it's definitely toned my body in a way I've never expected a workout would do in such a short time.
  • Sambo004

Sorry!!! I know how frustrating this is. But you must rest it and I hope the injury isn't too serious.
  • Sambo004
    W4D6 done; I am all finished!!! WOW it feels great!! :D:D Congrats to everyone else that finished and everyone that is on their way, you rock!

FANTASTIC!!! Well done! It's a tough workout and you did it! I can't wait to be finished :bigsmile: