Yucky people

2»

Replies

• DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    I once worked with a bald guy who would wipe the top part of his butt crack with a rag, and then take the same rag and wipe his bald head. Then to top it all off he would then swing the rag in the air as if to get wrinkles out and lay it down neatly on his packing table to dry.

EEEEEWwwwwwwwwwww :sick:
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Gross!

I HATE when people don't wipe down the machine after they use it, but here is what I now hate even more:

So I'm on the treadmill, people watching, when I see a man get off of his elliptical, walk over to the DIRTY towel basket, wipe HIMSELF off and then wipe the MACHINE off with the same nasty towel that who know what/who has been wiping!! I could not believe my eyes!! :noway: :sick:

I do my wiping down with freshly-pulled blueroll. It's my sweat, nothing wrong with sweating, but i don't really want other people using that machine after me..

...and making it look like THEY did that sweating! Lazy *kitten*! :P
  • azQmaster
    azQmaster Posts: 448 Member
    I wash my hands before I touch my wang.
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    A similar thing happened to me just yesterday when I went to the Grocery store and before I started my shopping I had to use the ladies room. While I am at the sink washing my hands I see an older lady walk out of the handicap stall past the sink straight to the door. Now I am drying my hands off with the wall dryer which takes forever.. and I see another woman walk right past the sink to the door.. I'm thinking to myself.. how gross and now I know why you should always wash your food before consuming... Sick!

ew ew ew! Now all I can think about is all the produce that's been touched by so many other people. I never even thought about that. I just shop for my produce and wash it but now I'm picturing dirty, grubby, NASTY hands all over my fruit and veggies. ew ew ew!!!!
  • TAWoody
    TAWoody Posts: 261 Member
    You are overreacting. In a perfect controlled environment everything and everyone would be clean. In the real world and everywhere outside germs and dirt are a normal part of nature and our lives.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,173 Member
    I once worked with a bald guy who would wipe the top part of his butt crack with a rag, and then take the same rag and wipe his bald head. Then to top it all off he would then swing the rag in the air as if to get wrinkles out and lay it down neatly on his packing table to dry.

EEEEEWwwwwwwwwwww :sick:

I think your story just killed my appetite for the rest of the week :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    A similar thing happened to me just yesterday when I went to the Grocery store and before I started my shopping I had to use the ladies room. While I am at the sink washing my hands I see an older lady walk out of the handicap stall past the sink straight to the door. Now I am drying my hands off with the wall dryer which takes forever.. and I see another woman walk right past the sink to the door.. I'm thinking to myself.. how gross and now I know why you should always wash your food before consuming... Sick!

ew ew ew! Now all I can think about is all the produce that's been touched by so many other people. I never even thought about that. I just shop for my produce and wash it but now I'm picturing dirty, grubby, NASTY hands all over my fruit and veggies. ew ew ew!!!!

Not to mention any other product that's put on the shelves. Toys, books, magazines, clothing. What about money, ATM machines, stair rails, items out of snack machines, toilet paper in public bathrooms. How do you know someone didn't unroll it too much and reroll it a little bit. How about counter tops or tables in restaurants. The list goes on and on.
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member

Not to mention any other product that's put on the shelves. Toys, books, magazines, clothing. What about money, ATM machines, stair rails, items out of snack machines, toilet paper in public bathrooms. How do you know someone didn't unroll it too much and reroll it a little bit. How about counter tops or tables in restaurants. The list goes on and on.

You are not helping me here!!! I'm not a germaphobe but gag!! I'd rather not think about these things and continue on my happy, oblivious way and pretend that everyone washes their hands all the time and that the steps I take to clean and sanitize things around me are just extra steps. This coming from the girl who grew up on a cattle farm playing in dirt. bahahaa. I just realized how contradictory my life is.
  • Schwiggs
    Schwiggs Posts: 222 Member
    Your genitals aren't as dirty as everyone likes to think. Now if she was dropping a deuce that might be a different story.