protein shakes of all kinds!

2»

Replies

• You can get some of the best nutrients of the day out of protein shakes. Thats why they are a great meal replacement. My favorite, that I always have on hand, and I've tried many, is Champion Nutrition. Strawberry is my favorite, but i also have chocolate and mint chocolate. They are so good, you can even replace a "desert" with one and be satisfied all around. Your taste buds will llove these shakes. And they have 23 grams of protein per serving, plus they are LOW in sugars 2-5grams depending on the flavor and for women, thats great!! Hope it helps!
  • channa007
    channa007 Posts: 419 Member
    Nothing out there compares with Shakeology.

Dude, you can eat a can of tuna that costs $1 at the grocery store and get 14g grams of protein. 30 cans is $30 instead of $120.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Nothing out there compares with Shakeology.

Dude, you can eat a can of tuna that costs $1 at the grocery store and get 14g grams of protein. 30 cans is $30 instead of $120.

Shakeology is not a protein shake. It is a meal replacement shake that has 15 grams of protein.

I know he is the CEO, but it is still an interesting read. Read this through 100% and then tell me how it's not worth $120.00

http://www.carldaikeler.com/2011/10/the-big-shake-off-like-comparing-apples-and-tang/
  • nickiLee07
    nickiLee07 Posts: 19 Member
    I can not say enough about the Herbalife protine meal shakes. I love them!
  • cmowery12
    cmowery12 Posts: 6 Member
    I am currently using Ideal Shape Meal Replacement shakes (Milk Chocolate) and I am happy with it. It is 110 calories mixed with water and 200 calories mixed with skim milk. It also has hunger blockers, low sugar, and high protein. I have only been doing it for 2 days now, but I am happy with it. Hope this helps.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    I can not say enough about the Herbalife protine meal shakes. I love them!

I can show you a comparison of the two if you would like.
  • Post-workout shake:

1/2 cup low fat yogurt
    1/2 scoop protein powder (strawberry flavored)
    1/2 cup milk
    1 medium banana
    1 1/2 tbsp of ground flax seed
    1 raw egg
    Add water for desired consistency
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Is this your total meal? No breakfast or lunch...just a shake?
  • No I would eat this as my breakfast since I normally work out in the mornings anyways. I normally have 5 meals a day (breakfast, lunch, dinner plus two snacks), so the shake would be my first meal of the day and then I would have a light snack such fruits or veggies. I hope that helps!