Where do you see yourself in five years?

2»

Replies

• juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    The only expectations I have are to be happy and healthy. Raising my 3 kids to be amazing people. Totally rocking my 30s. Back to work as a nurse. This is all I need. Now wants... a healthy relationship. Someone to travel with and be goofy with. thatd be cool.
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    In 5 years:

I will be married 10yrs.
    I will be raising a stubborn 16yr old boy, Please pray for me! LOL!!
    My daughter will 13, god help me! & my son will be five. I hope to be working with animals, either as a vet tech or a groomer, could be both.
    I hope to be healthy & happy! I hope to be living back in Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Fit and healthy.
    Getting ready to buy house # 4 after saving for the last several years
    Being almost debt free (except for said home purchase)
    Still married
    Having an 8 year old son (wow, that is just scary)
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Healthy & happy, still married & with our 2nd child on the way (still have to work on our first, though), living in the same house as now but with some remodeling done, being a stay at home mom with a husband who doesn't have to work *as* hard so we can travel a bit more & overall, enjoying my 30s.
  • pocomama
    pocomama Posts: 93 Member
    I don't know where I will be in 5 days, let alone 5 years, lol. All I can say is that I will have teenagers and my youngest will be a tween (eek). Hopefully working full time by then so I can have some independence. My husband may or may not still be around, couldn't honestly say if he will still be around next week, lol. So one day at a time. I do know that barring any major accidents I will be healthier and I hope happier.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    I will hope to be a working Electrical Engineer somewhere around here in the valley and working on or have completed my Masters in EE. I also hope to be super fit, with a dog, and living in a great place most likely renting. My husband who I will have been married to for 7 years at that point will have gone back to school full time to get his Engineering degree or teaching degree while I work full time to pay the bills. I also hope then we will be debt free and have a low school debt and a nice car of some kind. And someday I'll actually own an iPad! I hope to not have kids yet as I'd only be 28 then and still want to go do things... so most likely plan a couple trips out of the country in the mean time. Anything else I leave up in the air!