Worst Smells...

12346»

Replies

• parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    I agree! Horse is not that bad as far as it goes.
    I am an AHT (vet tech) - infected anal glands is vile.

Horse is okay, smells like nostalgia
    Cow is terrible
    Pig is absolutely vile and disgusting.
    Chicken has a way of clinging to the inside of your nostrils for a long time after you leave the chicken coop.
    How do I know?
    See my photo

Agree wholeheartedly about the pigs and chickens. I almost forgot about my shifts in the pig barns in school. Ah, sweet reminiscences.
  • My one dogs poo. The other two are bearable, but our pitbull's is so bad you can smell it from a mile away!
  • the desert when it rains - smells like a** and cat pee gross and maybe a hint of sulfur
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Patchouli. Smells like dirty stinky hippy trying to cover up body odor.

*edit. Okay, I'm a vet tech. Patchouli is annoying. But I can come up with better than that.

Parvo diarrhea.
    Freshly skunked dog. The kind that makes your eyes burn for hours afterwards.
    Maggots.
    Cat Abscess (especially when it's on your clothing and you smell it for hours afterwards).
    Post enema Constipated Cat Poo.
    Pumped out stomach contents of a huge GDV dog.
    Anal Glands. Yes, I saw it's been mentioned.
    Uremic Cat Breath (not everyone can smell this. But those of us who can, it's foul).

There's more but I have stinky patients I have to go take care of.
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Yeast infection....
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    At the air terminal over here there is a children's room that is absolutely disgusting. The Jamaicans are in charge of cleaning it, and I don't think they've been in there forever. It's just filthy. I'm not freak about cleanliness but I would never let my kid touch that stuff.

Also I was working the air terminal when a flight to Jamaica was leaving and I don't know what they were doing while they waited, but it smelled like they'd had a fish fry and then pissed on it.

Also-vinegar is gross as well.
  • BreakinTheChains
    BreakinTheChains Posts: 381 Member

my stepsons feet !!
  • dandrews010
    dandrews010 Posts: 253 Member
    the smell coming out of our Work toilet, its horrendous. And I am in no way man enough to go and find out what it is.
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Come to think of it the worst smell is actually that of a cadaver, remember a buddy of mine who studied to become a doctor had the most revolting smell clung to him when he came in at night after dissecting one.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Yeast infection....

Ewwwww LMFAO!!!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    I'm gonna have to go with.... Road kill, UGH and roadkill skunk is the worst!
  • hell yerr
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member

*edit. Okay, I'm a vet tech. Patchouli is annoying. But I can come up with better than that.

Parvo diarrhea.
    Freshly skunked dog. The kind that makes your eyes burn for hours afterwards.
    Maggots.
    Cat Abscess (especially when it's on your clothing and you smell it for hours afterwards).
    Post enema Constipated Cat Poo.
    Pumped out stomach contents of a huge GDV dog.
    Anal Glands. Yes, I saw it's been mentioned.
    Uremic Cat Breath (not everyone can smell this. But those of us who can, it's foul).

There's more but I have stinky patients I have to go take care of.

Agree with all of the above. Forgot about post enema constipated cat poo.:sick: