Makeup or no makeup? what is better?

123457»

Replies

• messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    You need to try Almay, it's amazing for sensitive skin.
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    I love make-up. It changes things up. I usually only wear it when I am going out on the weekends, but when I do I have fun with it. My fiance tells me I am beautiful with a clean face, and he tells me I am beautiful when I am all done up. Make-up is made to accentuate what you already have not hide it, so in no way is it a false advertisement.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    I only wear it on a night out. Daily I don't wear any apart from the occasional time I'll wear powder if my skin isn't that great, or mascara sometimes but I try to steer clear since I end up rubbing my eyes alot :/

I don't care if other people choose to wear alot, that's their choice. To me it does look really odd if they're wearing so much foundation you can see the line or it looks like it's got 5 layers on, but then 99% of the people I know who wear lots of make up, don't wear it that badly.
    I don't have a problem wearing push up bras though. False advertising? Maybe a little if you're planning on pulling some bloke with those as the main attraction, but most of the time that's not why people wear them. It's not the reason I do.