Has anyone else noticed

2»

Replies

• havalinaaa
    havalinaaa Posts: 333 Member
    When you say you're under on your calories, are you talking about staying within your deficit or going under your deficit adjusted calories?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member
    When you say you're under on your calories, are you talking about staying within your deficit or going under your deficit adjusted calories?

I try to keep everything in the green every day. I made this observation on days when just the fat macro was over.
  • havalinaaa
    Are you losing or gaining weight when the fat isn't over?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Are you losing or gaining weight when the fat isn't over?

I lose when the fat isn't over, and stalling out if it is.
  • King_Bee
    King_Bee Posts: 275 Member
    1kcal of fat is the same thing than 1kcal of sugar :bigsmile:

Quoting your blog:

"Seeing the weight repercussion of my intake makes me see short term results... And that helps getting motivated!."

^This is why I weigh every day. Sorry if you don't like my style.

I'm not against you weighting every day!
    I'm just saying that it doesn't allow you to achieve the conclusion than 1kcal of fat is more than 1kcal of anything else.

I'm not saying that it does either. I just wanted to know if anyone had made a similar observation.

So basically you just wanted yes or no answers?

No.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    1kcal of fat is the same thing than 1kcal of sugar :bigsmile:

Quoting your blog:

"Seeing the weight repercussion of my intake makes me see short term results... And that helps getting motivated!."

^This is why I weigh every day. Sorry if you don't like my style.

I'm not against you weighting every day!
    I'm just saying that it doesn't allow you to achieve the conclusion than 1kcal of fat is more than 1kcal of anything else.

I'm not saying that it does either. I just wanted to know if anyone had made a similar observation.

So basically you just wanted yes or no answers?

No.

Okay thanks!
  • havalinaaa
    That's interesting. I try my hardest to meet my macros and net calories every day, within 20+/-, and have consistently been losing weight.