Breathe and lose weight

2»

Replies

• Diet Solution Program! DUH! lol http://reviewcentral.cz.cc (no affiliate link)
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Oh so you're the one who clicks on the ads. :laugh:
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    OMG...Do you mean that's ALL it takes? Breathing? For real?

I wish I'd got that memo years ago. Late to every bandwagon as usual.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    It's totally legit. It's easier to lose weight while alive.

I don't about that..
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    It's totally legit. It's easier to lose weight while alive.

I don't about that..

Death causes bloating. Although, I suppose decomposition is pretty easy to do.
  • tmm01
    tmm01 Posts: 137
    Have just read the details on the website. It only claims to be a metabolism booster. By breathing in oxygen and breathing correctly (From the diaphram) you will balance the body and improve posture which will settle your metabolic rate. So there is some science in it. However - air with oxygen is free, a chair to sit on is in the home, so doing deep breathing exercises will do the same. So BreatheSlim is yet another scam from scum who try to con those of us that need to lose weight out of cash. Please do not waste your money on it.
  • havalinaaa
    havalinaaa Posts: 333 Member
    No no, guys guys, I think this is totally true...because when I exercise, I breathe more often, and when I exercise, I lose weight! And we all know that correlation means causation! SCIENCE!

teehee
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    I like breathing.
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    No no, guys guys, I think this is totally true...because when I exercise, I breathe more often, and when I exercise, I lose weight! And we all know that correlation means causation! SCIENCE!

LOL Love it
  • subela
    subela Posts: 76
    I support breathing for weight loss and for staying alive. Without breathing we would all be dead. I've gotten pretty good at it. It takes practice and sticking with it. I plan on continuing.....just sayin'. Why are they advertising for it? My breathing apparatus came with my body.