What Scares you?

13»

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Hospitals, abandonment, failure, ... and chihuahuas.
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    I would have to say having my house broken into, I'm alone a lot of nights with just my children and I don't sleep well at all then, always afraid something will happen
  • otr12
    otr12 Posts: 632 Member
    Spelunking.

And that my house smells like a cat box and I just can't smell it anymore.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member
    The number of grown people in my life who apparently believe in ghosts. This scares me more than ghosts scare them.
  • I would have to say having my house broken into, I'm alone a lot of nights with just my children and I don't sleep well at all then, always afraid something will happen
    Sounds like you need a shotgun!
  • Cilenia
    Cilenia Posts: 208 Member
    Thunderstorms and sudden loud noices
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    rodents and birds... I can not handel those nasty tails and teeth on rodents and the beaks and feet of birds could so some damage! funny think is my brother is scared of the same stuff.
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,809 Member
    spiders
    sharks
    Kevin Bacon
    heights
    something bad happening to one of my children
  • elimendoza31
    elimendoza31 Posts: 359 Member
    What scares me is ...gaining all my weight back that i have lost!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    whats scares me most is to hear a chainsaw! I'll start running where ever im at if i hear a chainsaw! If i see a guy dressed as leatherface, that doesnt scare me, but if i see or especially hear a chainsaw (even behind a closed door or even on the next block) i will freak out!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    spiders
  • I am scared to death of clowns, I have a recurring nightmare where I'm driving down a highway and every few minutes I see the same clown on the side of the road holding balloons and just smiling... creepy.

Roaches too, I was cleaning out my current house, when I bought it and moved the fridge out and thousands of roaches came running after me, I never screamed so loud in my life. My dad is an evil old man and he used to tell me that if you step on a roach that his friends will come and attack you in your sleep, so I never step on them, just scream and run. lol.
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    clowns...nuff said.....
  • ishmael81
    ishmael81 Posts: 14 Member
    Cheeseburger meals with fries and a chocolate shake. Didn't use to, now it does.