Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

More food diary issues.

belle916belle916 Posts: 2Member Posts: 2Member
I am new to this site and didn't have time to go through all the topics here, but thought I'd point out that when I sign in to my food diary, it already has my goals listed as my totals for the day. Of course, when I go to add foods, it just adds them to my goal total. I can't find a place in the settings to change this, but having things set up this way is going to make it awfully hard to keep up with what I'm actually consuming.

Replies

• belle916belle916 Posts: 2Member Posts: 2Member
    I am new to this site and didn't have time to go through all the topics here, but thought I'd point out that when I sign in to my food diary, it already has my goals listed as my totals for the day. Of course, when I go to add foods, it just adds them to my goal total. I can't find a place in the settings to change this, but having things set up this way is going to make it awfully hard to keep up with what I'm actually consuming.
  • MikeMike Posts: 824Member Member Posts: 824Member Member
    I'm not sure I understand your question. Can you give me a little more detail on what the issue is? We'll be happy to take a look and see if we can figure out what's going on.