Whats youre November goal?

2»

Replies

• splackk
    splackk Posts: 163
    Going to be a busy month and I don't foresee much opportunity to get much exercise or push myself in the next 30 days. I'll be happy to get down 2 pounds and not have a nervous breakdown.
  • 1) Track my food consistently. 2) Exercise 5 days each week. 3) Stay on track on Thanksgiving. Just because it's Thanksgiving, doesn't give me a golden ticket to binge.
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    Ripped in 30 6 days a week. 8 lbs gone, size 8/10
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Move at least 30 miles in November. Doesn't matter how. Also be down 7-8 pounds by Thanksgiving- this depends on my diet. I'm currently playing around with calorie intake a little, trying to see what will be appropriate for my metabolism :drinker:
  • mmocarr
    mmocarr Posts: 108 Member
    My goal is to follow doctor's orders and not exercise or over stress because of this. Instead I want to eat around calorie goal consistently, eat clean, and develop a healthy plan for how to get through the holidays.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    I would like to lose at least 1 inch from both my stomach and my hips by the end of November. I would also like to lose at least 3% body fat. I don't really have a scale weight goal as I am concentrating more on body fat loss and inches lost (and I have no idea really how much I will weigh when I lose a certain amount).
  • PeaceLuvVeggies
    PeaceLuvVeggies Posts: 375 Member
    10 lbs by the Friday after November ends! [December 2nd, 2011] That day just because I weigh-in weekly on Fridays =)
  • Ounskada
    Ounskada Posts: 5 Member
    :heart: