What's the saddest song you know?
Whiskey Lullaby by Brad Paisley and Allison Krauss...0
I absolutely love this thread. I know it's a little strange but I feel a sense of contentment/comfort when I listen to sad/mellow songs.
My top two are Cats in the Cradle - Cat Stevens & Tears in Heaven - Clapton0
Pictures of You by The Cure gets me every time.0
Billy Joel's "Goodnight My Angel" has always been poignant, but it's doubly so since it's the song my father and I danced to at my wedding. My dad died almost 5 years ago. It was, unfortunately, the first and last song my dad and I ever danced to.
Here's a link to the song. Get ready. It's a tearjerker: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcnd55tLCv8
Oh and on that note, Luther Vandross' "Dance with My Father" came out just around the time when my dad was first diagnosed with a brain tumour so that song is pretty meaningful to me as well.
Really wish I'd danced with my dad more.0
- 1.5M All Categories
- 1.4M Health, Wellness and Goals
- 386.3K Introduce Yourself
- 42.5K Getting Started
- 258.2K Health and Weight Loss
- 174.8K Food and Nutrition
- 47.1K Recipes
- 231.7K Fitness and Exercise
- 303 Sleep, Mindfulness and Overall Wellness
- 6.3K Goal: Maintaining Weight
- 8.4K Goal: Gaining Weight and Body Building
- 72.9K Success Stories
- 152K Motivation and Support
- 7.3K Challenges
- 1.2K Debate Club
- 96.1K Chit-Chat
- 2.5K Fun and Games
- 1.9K MyFitnessPal Information
- 20 News and Announcements
- 496 Feature Suggestions and Ideas
- 1.4K MyFitnessPal Tech Support Questions