FAST FOOD DIET????

13»

Replies

• MIMITIME
    MIMITIME Posts: 405 Member
    Why are you yelling at us?!?!?

I was going to say the exact same thing.

Just curious but wonder who came up with the caps thing being yelling? My vision is pretty bad so all caps would be great but I do this because I don't want to be reprimanded. Why does it matter?
  • fitacct
    fitacct Posts: 241 Member
    I agree with those here who say, yes, it IS possible to stay within your 1200 goal range and still lost weight on fast food. However, losing weight while eating healthier is a better goal in the long run. : ) My calorie intake is 1200, as well, and my hubby and I eat out a lot on weekends. I've found that by going to each nearby restaurant's website, I'm able to pick and choose those foods which are "healthiest" overall and within my daily caloric goal. For example, Taco Bell's Fresco menu is a far better option than their regular tacos (less sodium and fat). When we go to Burger King, I order the Whopper with only lettuce, ketchup and mustard (NO mayo), remove the top or bottom bun, cut the burger in half and then stack it as a sandwich. I don't order fries and drink unsweetened iced tea. All these measures save a lot of calories, fat, sugar and sodium. Lunch at Wendy's is usually a Sour Cream & Chive Potato with only half the tub of butter and half the sour cream and a Ceasar Side Salad with low-fat raspberry vinaigrette instead of Creamy Caesar Dressing (and NO croutons). It just takes a little planning, but you CAN do it! Good luck! PS Some Burger Kings will allow you to substitute a small side salad for french fries. Have that with low-fat dressing. Also, I wouldn't recommend eating fast food every day for every meal.
  • Aren't there grocery stores along the way? You could stop in there and get an already made fruit cup? They have veggies in ready-to-go packs, yogurt or a bag of trail mix or a bag of nuts with a bottle of water or carton of milk. There are so many healthy choices out there. Save the fast food for Friday or special occasions.
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member
    LMAO!!!

I DONT HEAR HER! LOL!
  • countrydarling1
    countrydarling1 Posts: 386 Member

I was going to say the exact same thing.

Just curious but wonder who came up with the caps thing being yelling? My vision is pretty bad so all caps would be great but I do this because I don't want to be reprimanded. Why does it matter?

^^^^^^WHAT THEY SAID!