I saw this sign this morning...

"There's a skinny girl inside of me trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies"

At first I thought it was just cute and funny:laugh: . Then I thought, how true it is...we all have a skinny girl/boy trying to get out and show themselves, but are we are we keeping them at bay by living an unhealthy lifestyle? SET THE SKINNY PEOPLE FREE!

Replies

• "There's a skinny girl inside of me trying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies"

At first I thought it was just cute and funny:laugh: . Then I thought, how true it is...we all have a skinny girl/boy trying to get out and show themselves, but are we are we keeping them at bay by living an unhealthy lifestyle? SET THE SKINNY PEOPLE FREE!
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    my skinny person died a long time ago out of boredom, now I have a healthy, muscular, athletic person I am trying to coax out. He's a stubborn, shy SOB though. It's been a slow battle.
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    SO FUNNY! I haven't had cookies in a long time, I've noticed she won't shut up, she say, eat your veggies, fruit, lean proteins blah blah blah, she is starting to become my friend though :happy: :wink:
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    :laugh: Its funny but so true!!! We need to release them and let them be free! :laugh: