Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Haven't been ending my day

ModHippieModHippie Posts: 12Member Posts: 12Member
Hey, Mike, silly me has not been Ending My Day. Is there any way to go back and edit the past days? I'm actually working with a doctor since I am post-cancer/radiation & only needed to get 15-20lbs. off...wanted to be smart about this & have to do it safely, & he's requesting to see everything I eat, so these reports are doubly important to me. I have absolutely no excuse for not Ending My Day, but would love it if you could help me out. FYI - He and his whole office staff are health-conscience &/or dieters and I'm sure they are going to LOVE this site!

Replies

• ModHippieModHippie Posts: 12Member Posts: 12Member
    Hey, Mike, silly me has not been Ending My Day. Is there any way to go back and edit the past days? I'm actually working with a doctor since I am post-cancer/radiation & only needed to get 15-20lbs. off...wanted to be smart about this & have to do it safely, & he's requesting to see everything I eat, so these reports are doubly important to me. I have absolutely no excuse for not Ending My Day, but would love it if you could help me out. FYI - He and his whole office staff are health-conscience &/or dieters and I'm sure they are going to LOVE this site!
  • MikeMike Posts: 824Member Member Posts: 824Member Member
    You can go back to previous days in your food diary by clicking the arrows next to the date at the top. Using those controls, you can revisit any day in your diary that you'd like.

Hope that helps.