any brides to be?

2»

Replies

• I just got engaged on the weekend! I'm in on this ladies. I don't want to walk down in any white dress with the way I am now.
  • I just got engaged on the weekend! I'm in on this ladies. I don't want to walk down in any white dress with the way I am now.
  • hewwokitty
    hewwokitty Posts: 69 Member
    Cograts ladies! Mine's now for a while (06/01/2013) but I'm planning on losing about 20 lbs.
    I already have my dress, cause I couldn't pass it up! A beautiful dress at Davids Bridal for $70?! I'm willing to do alterations as long as it's downsizing! :laugh:

Feel free to add me, if you want someone with similar goals I'm CW 140 GW 120-125. I'm 5'6 btw.
  • mzprettiekittie
    mzprettiekittie Posts: 125 Member
    Congratulations
  • I will fit in the little white dress of my dreams next summer for my big day
  • I am a bride to be the exact same time as you but a day earlier...March 22nd 2013 and I am desperate to lose 20lbs before then. Hopefully this works. I've only joined it yesterday. :smile:
  • Libbyly
    Libbyly Posts: 175
    Me too. Provisional date of 15th June 2012 - qould love to lose 3 stone. Going to see the venue on Monday so that should focus the mind...and belly.
  • chocciechip
    chocciechip Posts: 207 Member
    I'm not a bride, but I'm Chief Bridesmaid/ Maid of Honour twice next year - once in March and the other end of August. Since I'm the only single female in both wedding parties (and one of them being my younger sister) I want to look my absolute best!!

Wish all you ladies a lot of luck (and congratulations!) xx
  • AlexzKT
    AlexzKT Posts: 131 Member
    Getting married September 29, 2012. Marrying the boy I've been with since I was 15, haha! As far as MFP is concerned I'm just trying to tone up more. I guess it's less about weight loss, more about lost inches for me right now. Congrats to everyone!
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    July 14, 2012! We've been engaged for a year this weekend! I am 3 pounds away from my goal weight and then want to lose another 10-15 pounds by spring so I can maintain for the wedding and beyond. I picked out my dress in September!

feel free to friend me :)