Sensitive

2»

Replies

• PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    i cant believe people even care enough to complain about stuff like this..

I totally agree! Some people have either to much time on their hands, or they are very miserable. Enjoy them that is the reason you got them, for YOU no one else, Just ignore the haters! :wink:
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    I don't think that having a boob job is any different than getting a tummy tuck to remove baggy skin. I think that once I have lost the weight I would happily spend 4 or even the 10 grand if I had it to make my body the one I worked for (you can't fix everything with the 30 day shred after all!). I'm planning to lose over 100lbs. I will probably spend 4k on clothes alone when I'm done (I already have the boobs!)
    This is bullying and so many of us here have been through this before. I agree it is not something that should be tolerated on MFP.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    I want to address bullying. This sites have bullies. And every chance they get, they will try to come at you. I'm not scared of bullies. Bullies are nothing but people that have low self esteem. If you notice, a bully can't stand alone. They have to have followers. A coward needs back up. The best thing to do with bullies is stand up to them first and then after you have said your peace, ignore them. They will eventually get the message.

Now, I want to address getting messages. Yes, people will go as far as to sending people messages, trying to give a person a piece of their mind. Just because you haven't gotten them, doesn't mean the next person hasn't gotten them.

If a person wants to get a boob job, nose job, tummy tuck or liposuction, let them. That's their body and money. They have to live with their choice. Never base your happiness on someone else.

I can't afford a lot of things, but I will not get upset with the person that can. If a woman wants a boob job, she should save up for it. It might take her a few years to get all the money, but if that's what you want, you will not care how long it takes you to get it.
  • keiraev
    keiraev Posts: 695 Member
    I can't believe people would actually waste their time sending those kind of messages- have they nothing better to do?

Someone on my friends list actually deleted their account recently coz she was getting hate mail from some girlwith an ED who was jealous she could eat 2000 calories a day and started calling her fat (she was far from fat and looked incredible actually).

Very sad.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    It's ridiculous that you're getting messages like that. Their insecurities about their body should have no bearing on what you should or should not post. Glad you didn't take what they said to heart.
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Would I go so far as to pm someone and tell them not to put that in their posts, NOPE.... Sheeshh... Dang people, you have a choice, normally the topic generally sets the tone for the post. If you think it's something that you would get offended by... don't click into it. I'm not a hater by any means, Do I wish it was me loosing the pounds right now, certainly but I can't get mad because someone else's diet is working for them, that's ridiculous. Seriously people need to grow the heck up!
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    werd.
    preach it girl! ;)
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    If you seek attention for any reason don't complain when your receive it for the wrong reason.
    Live your l life the way you want, not the way others think you should.

I commented on boob job posts and weight loss affecting cup size posts on the forum to peep sake. It's not like I'm randomly shouting to the world I have BIG BOOBS!

Ah... Can I hazard a guess at what's happening?

Someone said their boobs had shrunk. You said you had got nice big, new ones, as that was your solution to the problem. However, whinging women don't want solutions, they want pity, so they (or people who aligned themselves with them) got offended. Ah... Women! Despite being one, I'll never understand them :wink:
  • Wish I could afford some!!! Congrats! Whatever makes you feel good about you.