Hi all!

13»

Replies

• hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Hi all..so I have been doing the whole Paleo thing since last Friday. I have lost 35 pounds since April..but the doc wasnt pleased with only 3% fat loss.
    I do have PCOS,IR,hypothyroid..so she thought Paleo would be a good thing..So far..I have lost 3.1 pounds. I am not sure what my final number is...it was 135...but with the need to lose 5-7% body fat..I will have to get back to you on that.

So far its ok..had a few headaches..and light headedness..

I will have to figure out what to do once I reach my goal fat loss percentage..cause I love cheese..(its my friend) and being East Indian..I love my dhal..so tweaks will have to happen

-Marlene

Check out Mark's Daily Apple (Primal Blueprint). He says full-fat dairy as a sensible indulgence (and most cheeses have very little to no carbs). And I want your doctor.
  • DebRives
    DebRives Posts: 221 Member
    New group? Sweet!
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    hi all :)
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    WOW 73 members, and this is just a fad diet LMAO
  • shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    WOW 73 members, and this is just a fad diet LMAO

Fad diet=I feel better and perform better as an athlete than I did when I ate those "whole grains", ha!
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Hi all - I'm glad to have found this group!

While I'm familiar with Primal Blueprint, I more directly follow Dr. Gundry's Diet Evolution - which is primal/paleo in a lot of respects, but also includes the latest in longevity through nutrition research...I'll be happy to represent from that 'denomination' :)

Welcome
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Morning all!