Introductions

Replies

• dootdado
    dootdado Posts: 4
    Hey I am Meredith, I live part time south of Boston, MA and part time in lakes region of NH. I have a lot of weight to lose, if you want to watch me lose it please add me as a friend! Also if anyone knows of some fun things to do in NH please let me know, I am so bored up here.
  • Hi Everyone! I'm Toni and live close to Johnstown, PA (Flood City). I need to lose a little over 100 lbs. I just quit smoking and am trying to add some different things into my schedule to create better health-conscious habits. I'm glad to be involved with a group of people who are on the same journey as me. Thanks for starting this group & feel free to add me on your friend list here :=)
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Hey, I'm LB. I live in southern NJ. I am happily married with 3 kids. There is not a lot to do in South Jersey, but I have always been a homebody even when I lived near NYC. I am switching to a vegetarian diet because I love animals and I have given up a lot of dairy because I am lactose intolerant. My husband says I am anti-social and he laughs because my best friend is just as bad as I am. I love trying new things whether it be food or hobbies. Well, I wish I could say something cool and funny to end this intro so that you would all want to be my friend, but you will just have to trust me when I tell you that I am awesome person to hang out with and talk to.
  • galaxyhearts
    galaxyhearts Posts: 258 Member
    I'm Michelle and I used to live in NJ but now I live in Vermont. I've only been here like a week and I don't have any friends LOL
  • Marillian
    Marillian Posts: 3,892 Member
    Greetings! I'm Marillian from Central New Jersey (Princeton area). I've been on MFP for a week now and loving it!

I have quite a long way to go on my weight loss journey. Would love to make friends for support and encouragement.
  • tamaracat
    tamaracat Posts: 32
    I'm Tamara and I live in Brooklyn, NY! Would love to find other Brooklynites.
  • MsMollyKing
    MsMollyKing Posts: 83 Member
    Hey guys! New to MFP and trying to figure out how this works. I live in MD right outside of Baltimore. It would be great to add some of you as friends to keep motivated. Happy losing!
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    I'm Gina from Long Island :)
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Ryan from Dover, NJ
  • srt4852
    srt4852 Posts: 13
    HEY! Dover NJ, I knwo where that is. Welcome.
  • js25698
    js25698 Posts: 42 Member
    43 year old guy from the Bronx. Lost 65 lbs 13 years ago and kept it off for about 11. Weight started creeping back on with 2 kids and the midnight shift. Looking to lose about 35 lbs and start doing some 5Ks in Central Park again. Did the NYC Half and the Westchester Half when I was "in shape".
  • lesbodwell
    lesbodwell Posts: 24 Member
    Hello! I'm Les and I live in southern Maine! Friends always welcome! I love this!
  • drmattski
    drmattski Posts: 124 Member
    Hi All,

I am in Masschusetts. My wife and I mainly go to the gym, hike, bike and play golf to get out exercise, but we are always supportive of friends in more serious competitions.

Feel free to add me for support.

Cheers,
    Matt
  • TiaLang
    TiaLang Posts: 8 Member
    Hi I'm Tia and I live in Somersworth, NH and I would love to know what events/activities are going on in my neck of the woods.
  • Hi. I'm Deb and I am from the Hudson Valley region of NY. I would love to find someone to do a 5K with. I'm working on C25K now and really want to do a race but don't want to do it alone!
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Hey everyone. I just found this group. Im from Southeastern MA. :-) Feel free to send an add request!
  • mocha106
    mocha106 Posts: 64 Member
    Hi everyone, I live in Brooklyn, NY. Feel free to add me.
  • angel4evergvng
    angel4evergvng Posts: 46 Member
    Hi- I'm Mandy and I'm from Cheshire County New Hampshire:smile:
  • plunky58
    plunky58 Posts: 13 Member
    Hello everyone. I am from Burlington NJ. There are a few upcoming winery events in this area that I may attend. As fall approaches there are more and more festivals.
  • korryn92
    korryn92 Posts: 12
    Hello! I am Korryn and I live in Northwestern PA. I am new to the site and the group. We have a county fair coming up in my area that I look forward to every year.