Introduce Yourself Geek!

1414243444547»

Replies

• ebranning93
    ebranning93 Posts: 4 Member
    Hey! I'm Beth, I'm 27 and currently sitting at 130-135lbs at a tiny 5'1". I'm trying to lose roughly 10-20lbs. I play almost anything from PC to PS4, Xbox, switch, you name it I'll play it (working on Samsung smart fridge next). Currently I'm on a switch fix playing mainly Warframe. Gaming has become my favorite hobby and I love it but I also know it hasn't helped my weight gain. I'm hoping this community will help bring together my love of gaming and losing weight. Cheers!
  • biz_kid1
    biz_kid1 Posts: 9 Member
    I'm Tina, female, 45...my weight loss goal isn't a number - I'll know when I feel good and I don't look sick from the weight loss (best guess, around 60 pounds though - already over halfway there, just started [yet again!] the beginning of this year). Joining this group because I just got an Oculus Quest 2 for Mother's Day, mostly for Beat Saber and whatever fitness apps I could find I enjoy. So far, what I played on FitXR I liked (boxing/dancing) but the reviews aren't great, and not sure I want to take on the subscription. Did discover Audio Trip today and that was great, plus points for squats! We have a treadmill, cardio bike, mini trampoline, jump rope, kettle ball, hand weights, balance ball, etc. but can't seem to get into the groove with that equipment. Also, we have a Wii and a BUNCH of Just Dance games, plus the Wii Sports and I think Beach Resort that I have always encouraged my family to use at any time (for the fitness aspect of it) and we used to have an old PS solely for Dance Dance Revolution (but we found ourselves playing Just Dance on the Wii more). Truly loving the VR though!
  • BecomingLizzieB88
    BecomingLizzieB88 Posts: 11 Member
    Who are you!
    Age?
    Female or male?
    RP?
    LARP?
    What are your weightloss goals?!
    How many pounds have you lost?
    Walk on the Beach?

Hello, the name is Elizabeth. I'm 32 years old and female. I saw this group and it peeked my interest. In terms of gaming, I dabble in many things, such as tabletop board games, RPGs, console, pc, tcg. I used to GM/DM campaigns for D&D as well as my own creation.

So I'm a big girl and my goals for weight loss is to reach 180lbs and continue working from there. I'm 303 currently and lost 13 pounds since my journey last month. Nonetheless, the road will be a long, but joyous one.

Lastly, not a beach person. I prefer taking long walks in the dark, underneath a beautiful new moon.
  • SWolfw00d
    SWolfw00d Posts: 17 Member
    Hi everyone
    32 and I have become addicted to league of legends.
    I use to read and wake up early to jog..
    Now I sleep late work and just play game o.0
  • VoxxSolaris
    VoxxSolaris Posts: 4 Member
    I am a 38yo single mum of 4 from Australia. I have 50kg to lose and with PCOS it makes it very difficult to do so. I have been a big girl all my life, and putting on more and more weight after each child has definitely taken it's toll on both my physical and mental health.

I am a PC gamer (build my own gaming PCs) and mainly play RPGs and MMO. Currently playing FFXIV, SWTOR, Outriders, Baldur's Gate 3 and Cyberpunk2077. Fave game franchises are Fallout and Mass Effect.

There's so much I want to achieve, I want to be happier and healthier, travel, hike/trek, experience new things and meet new people and start a new career.
  • owlnurse1120
    owlnurse1120 Posts: 1 Member
    Who are you!
    Age?
    Female or male?
    RP?
    LARP?
    What are your weightloss goals?!
    How many pounds have you lost?
    Walk on the Beach?

I'm Nick, a 31 yr old male who is most into console gaming. I haven't had much opportunity for RP and the people that LARP in my area weren't the most welcoming. I'm looking lose weight and bulk up alittle bit. I'm currently 5' 7" at 174 lbs. I want to get back to 155lbs. I'm starting off at 1900 Kal goal with my macros at protein 35%, carbs 25%, and fats 40%. This is all new to me so I'm excited to try this out.
  • nyxxie2509
    nyxxie2509 Posts: 19 Member
    Hi! I’m Heather (33), also known as Nyxxie2509 on just about every gaming platform that I play. I’m mainly a PC gamer/Twitch Streamer now, but used to play a lot of Xbox. Main game type is MMORPG, WoW and ESO specifically. Although I am open to branching out to other types of games and stuff. I weigh 298 currently with a goal weight of 250 - which is lofty, but an ultimate without a timetable. I lost approximately 100lbs last year due to a med change so let’s hope this year follows the same path!