Tattoos!

Replies

• Maryjaneshoes
    Maryjaneshoes Posts: 169 Member
    I have 9 and love every single one, my favorite is probably the humming bird on my inner forearm, absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to get my next one! :heart:
  • 1 Tamoko chest shoulder back down left arm

2 Tamoko on my left ribs down to my hip waiting to get lower back and right side done

3 Daughter name over my heart "waimaria"

4 Full japanese sleeve water dragon, sakura flowers, water splashs, big koi, storm clouds not finished yet

until xmas santa be paying to get more work done

WOHOOOOO
  • purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    A Merman in bondage with extras . . . on the whole left side of my back.
    My mums nickname on my right shoulder back.
    My dads nickname on my left shoulder back.
    Half sleeves of dark wings surrounding my seahorse on my right arm.
    Half sleeves on my right arm being thought about.
  • jecka31
    jecka31 Posts: 284
    1st: Dragon on the back of my neck that is surrounding my husband's name in Japanese.

2nd: I have a full sleeve on my left arm: has another dragon, volcano, leaves blowing in the wind and a geisha. This arm in Yin. I have a phoenix on the top of my right arm that is starting my right sleeve which will be Yang. It will consist of a samurai and some form of pictorial representation of earth and water (haven't narrowed it down yet).

I have several planned, as someone stated before, because they are addicting! I have a Japanese water garden design that I want to get as a back piece (covers the whole back). I also want a chest piece but can't find anything I like. I'll probably end up having my tattoo artist draw me something.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,794 Member
    One..so far. A small butterfly on my left breast just above what is covered by my bra. Got it because it represents change to me. It needs more work. Maybe some company, another butterfly or two and flowers. Later I want more. Not sure what or where yet. Doesn't help that the hubby is one who hates tatts of any kind.
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,186 Member
    I have some decent pics of my sleeve now :)

JLF_8822-Version2.jpg
    JLF_8804-Version2.jpg
    JLF_8773-Version2.jpg
    JLF_8772-Version2.jpg
    JLF_8770-Version2.jpg
    JLF_8769-Version21.jpg
    JLF_8766-Version2.jpg
  • anhancock10
    anhancock10 Posts: 148 Member
    latin quote with my daughter's lips on my foot
    butterfly on my ankle
    stars all the way from hip to boob :)
    diamond on my collar bone
    tramp stamp tribal tattoo(regret)
    heart on my rearend covering up a name lol!

& i want like 3 more!
    cheetah print
    daughters names
    & this too shall pass
    sooooo addicting!
  • SeanIsMyHomeboy
    SeanIsMyHomeboy Posts: 107 Member
    I am a collector.

Heartagram - inside left wrist. (first tattoo)
    Smashing Pumpkins lyrics on top of each foot.
    Reservoir Dogs piece inside right forearm.
    Pin Up Girl - right forearm
    Zombie hand holding a cassette tape outside right forearm.
    Live Fast broken bottle collage - back of right arm
    Till Death Do Us Party! city collage - right shoulder
    Mustache - left middle finger
    Michael Jackson Moonwalker tattoo that says "ANNIE ARE YOU OK?" - left outside forearm
    Dead hooker in trash can tattoo that says "TRASHY WOMEN" - back of left arm.
    State of indiana - left outside calf.

And im awesome.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    I have three. Shamrocks, a fish, and a star. The only thing I regret is that one of them is on my belly. Didn't realize how much that was going to expand. :laugh:
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Dont have any, but besides ones on the face and sleeves, they are pretty attractive
  • ShandiH
    ShandiH Posts: 232 Member
    I have 3 - a star behind my ear, a sego lilly on the top of my left foot, and a sun on my left hip. The last one is what I regret . . . everything about it. The choice of design, where it's at . . . everything. Impromptu tattoos are never, ever good!
  • dippystick
    dippystick Posts: 168 Member
    I have one on my back left shoulder. It's 2 yellow roses with red tips. It has my middle son's name in it. My left shoulder was the shoulder this son would lean on. I lost him 11 1/2 years ago to a shooting accident. He's been in a vegetative state since the shooting. There is no hope of him ever waking up. He's on a feeding tube. Someday I will add 3 dates to the bottom of the tat. The day he was born, the date I lost him, and the day he draws his last breath. He was shot on the night before he graduated from high school.
  • sexychick76
    sexychick76 Posts: 31 Member
    i have 13 altogether but want 2 covered up big mistakes lol then maybe have some down my side when i reach my final goal x
  • I have a pin-up girl on my forearm, stars on my wrist, I have one on each upper arm with my kids names incorporated in each one. And I have more planned for the pin-up arm. They are like lays chips, can't just have one. Haha
  • complete_tease
    complete_tease Posts: 214 Member
    I am planning my first and it will be on my right inside wrist. I am going to get my starting weight and the day I started MFP. May sound dumb to some but for me it is to always remind me of where I started. This has truly changed my life and I will have that daily reminder of where I never want to go back to...

After that I have a cross with all of my grandparents initials planned for my upper back lower neck area. I lost my last grandparent this year. :(
  • ScotsLenny
    ScotsLenny Posts: 139 Member
    I want a black rose,,,check out thin lizzy's album,,, black rose
  • sunnybrunette126
    sunnybrunette126 Posts: 200 Member
    I have five. I love body art!

A dragon on the back of my neck, a ying yang sign on my lower back, a lotus flower with a bee on it on my leg, a tribal flower on my ankle, and a small symbol on my hand.

The last one I want removed for career purposes. If I could afford more I'd get a couple more on the collection.
  • LRH64
    LRH64 Posts: 199 Member
    I have a dragon between my shoulder blades circled around the date I passed my first degree black belt test. My husband uses a picture of it as the home screen on his cell phone. Testing soon for my second degree and would like to get another one, but haven't decided on a design yet.
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Have one, Celtic knot on my lower back. Got it in college and I still like it.

So far, plans for one more. A quote from my favorite author (the quote is meaningful to me b/c of things I have gone through/ways I've grown and changed, and my favorite author also means a lot to me). The quote is, "There isn't a way things should be. There's just what happens, and what we do.” Author is Terry Pratchett. I'm thinking ribcage for location. Want to get it fairly soon now that I've basically reached my goal!
  • What ya got? What ya want?

Hate what you have?

Regrets of the past, memories, meanings?

I have 4, and I want 2 more.

I got a lady bug on my shoulder when I was 17 (my parents have called me 'bug' my entire life).
    I got a tribal sun on my shoulder when I was 18 (why, oh why??)
    I got my last name done really fancy on my back at 23 for a grad present to myself.
    and at age 26 I got my daughters names on the top of my foot.

I want an elaborate phoenix on my back/shoulder to cover the sun.
    and I want an hourglass on my wrist.

I hope I'm done then!

I have 8 tattoos.

-Row of stars going down my ankle to my foot
    -Row of Hibiscus flowers going down my ribs
    -Hibiscus in water on the back of my neck (COVER UP)
    -Row of stars behind my ear
    -"True Love Waits" on my inner forearm (RADIOHEAD song)
    - Colored star on each wrist
    - My husband's name on my left index finger

I'm a daddy's girl, and our favorite past time was going up the mountains to watch the stars; hence all the stars on my body. LOL

I eventually want a back piece, not sure what I want yet.