If you could tell that ONE coworker SOMETHING....

1234568»

Replies

• TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    OMG have you you got the same collegue as me LOL!

I think I might.

I want to tell another coworker tonight that I've heard the booger in their nose whistling for the past 3 hours and I've just about had it. Seriously, who whistles with their nose for THAT LONG and just doesn't pay attention!?!?!?!?!?!

OMG lol
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    OMG I have a ton.
    Don't complain so much- be lucky you still have a job.
    You know the only reason you park in the handicap spot is because you are lazy.
    Stop being such a ***** to people.
    You would think your gastric bypass would have changed how much you eat.
    I am sick of hearing your same stories over and over.
  • Vaanja
    Vaanja Posts: 163 Member
    Well, I'm a stay-at-home mom with housemates, but if I were to freak out on the fem half of my housemates it would probably be something to the effect of :
    "I am not your maid, I just scoured and mopped this kitchen so get these ****ing dishes off the counter before I ****ING KILL YOU, YOU USELESS UNHYGENIC SOW."
    or
    "Yes, I hear you teeheeing at your PC. No, I'm not going to ask you what's funny. I don't give a **** what Buffy's done. I'm not deaf, I'm ignoring you."

My doc keeps trying to put me on mood stabilizers but I won't have it...the way I see it, my angers are justified.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    "shut the f**k up i don't care." hahahahaha
  • findingfit23
    findingfit23 Posts: 846 Member
    Dear Cat Pee Dude,
    Next time your cat pee's on your shirt, please dont wear it to work. Yes, it smells, Yes, we can see the large wet stain on your back. No, you cant wash it out in the bathroom. Yes, you fan is blowing your disgustingness in my direction.
  • Pollart77
    Pollart77 Posts: 263 Member
    Just because the samples are free doesnt mean you have to fill up your purse you greedy b**ch!
  • Pollart77
    Pollart77 Posts: 263 Member
    Hahahahahahah Cat pee guy!
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Stop being so damn dramatic, loud, and confrontational all the time. Sheesh...

One more...please stop leaving only an 1/8 of a cup of coffee in the coffee pot. It's not that hard to make a fresh pot.
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    This pertains to my old job...but what I wanted to say was....

Listen BIOCH, you make 2x the amount I do. Therefore, I should not have to help you boot up your computer and log into your fricken email everyday. If you are unable to do basic computer operations then you need to move over and let someone who is competent take your place. I'm surprised you don't need my help turning on the light switch! Maybe you should think of this as Gods way of telling you to retire.

Ahhhh I feel so good about getting that off my chest!