Men on a Mission thread

Replies

• Horstbc
    Horstbc Posts: 143 Member
    I bounced around this week and ended up right around where I started on the weight, but I worked out almost every day and ate well, so I feel good about it still. Hopefully next week it'll translate to the numbers as long as I keep it up.

SW: 348.4
    LW: 242.2
    CW: 242.8
    GW: 200

Gain: 0.6 lb

Like I said, I still feel great about this week, and some of my shirts are starting to fit a little different already!
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Nice loss Dave.

Thanks, Tim. It is crazy how this WOE works, but I am stoked about it and trying new things all the time to get those comfort food kicks and so far it is working. You've done really well, you've lost more than me in the last two weeks.

Horsbtc, If you are hittin' the exercise, the NSV's, in my opinion, are more important than the scale. My 2xl's are finally fitting well without the stretch when I sit down, that was a huge victory for me, not sure I'll make it into xl's, but I am going to try.

Let's be loser's this week! (I love saying that, cause we win when we lose) :D:pB)
  • toddhbrown
    toddhbrown Posts: 82 Member
    Hey Guys,
    Time to get focused again.
    After a long time away with too much eating and not enough moving,and eating way too much on the cruise with Tim, I hit an all time high of 386.2 lbs. This is unacceptable and it's time to do something about it again.

LW: 386.2 (on 9/5/2017)
    CW: 371.2 (9/25/2017)
    GW: 215
    Loss/Gain: n/a

• StevLL
    Welcome back Todd, let's Git-R-Done!
  • tdonlin
    tdonlin Posts: 934 Member
    Welcome back Todd. By our next vacation we will be healthier, slimmer and beating the ladies off us with sticks.

t91e6dqgpnpa.jpg
  • StevLL
    "Welcome back Todd. By our next vacation we will be healthier, slimmer and beating the ladies off us with sticks."

Great goal, but you might leave the beating of the other women to your wives, just get good video. :D:p;):#
  • dbw1976
    dbw1976 Posts: 359 Member
    Welcome back Todd.

LWW = 207.0
    CWW = 206.8
    Loss = 0.2

Not much of a loss, but still in the right direction.
  • StevLL
    SW - 341
    GW - 220
    LW - 276.4
    CW - 274.5
    loss -1.9lb

I tried posting from my phone app, but it kept kicking me off when I posted in the group, anybody else have trouble posting from their phone.

Dale B) .2 is a loss - it's a win, take it, own it and keep rockin' it!
  • dbw1976
    Better this week. Did a better job of making good choices on the weekend.

LWW = 206.8
    CWW = 205.7
    Loss = 1.1

Steve - I haven't tried from my phone, but no issues with my iPad.
  • tdonlin
    Still plugging along. Doing my tortoise vs the hare method of weight loss. Slow and steady.

LW 345.3
    CW 344
    Loss 1.3
  • tdonlin
    Steve - Test, test, test from my phone. Nope, no problems here.
  • StevLL
    edited October 2017
    Nice job Tim!

SW - 341
    GW - 220
    LW - 276.4
    CW - 276.5
    gain-2lbs

I'm on day five of a 12-day Prednisone taper, so this should go away by next week and then some. I will definitely spend this week compensating for the water weight. The 2lbs is not a biggie because I got a major NSV which is I now officially do not have type 2 diabetes. SaWeet! I will trade 2lbs for that news any day. :-)
    w60kefd0jc9a.png

• StevLL
    My guess is its user error. I am actually really good with computers, but the smartphones,...not so much.
  • Horstbc
    Horstbc Posts: 143 Member
    Man, I'm struggling to keep my eating in check. My weight is continuing to yo-yo because of the lack of self-control, but this week is going to be better.

SW: 348.4
    LW: 242.8
    CW: 244.8
    GW: 200

Gain: 2 lbs :#

I've been having a ridiculously bad round of plantar fasciitis for the past few weeks that's making it really tough to push myself to work out, even though my doctor and PT confirmed that I'm not going to hurt anything by exercising through the pain. I ordered some new sneakers last night since mine have several hundred miles on them and am hoping that helps with the pain.
  • tdonlin
    edited October 2017
    StevLL wrote: »
    Nice job Tim!

SW - 341
    GW - 220
    LW - 276.4
    CW - 276.5
    gain-2lbs

I'm on day five of a 12-day Prednisone taper, so this should go away by next week and then some. I will definitely spend this week compensating for the water weight. The 2lbs is not a biggie because I got a major NSV which is I now officially do not have type 2 diabetes. SaWeet! I will trade 2lbs for that news any day. :-)

Hey Steve, I only count a .1 pound loss from your update.
  • tdonlin
    Good morning men. I hope you all had a decent and weekend.

Steve - huge congrats on knocking out the type 2 diabetes. That is simply amazing and I'm am really happy and proud for you. Great accomplishment.

Horst - plantar's heel sucks. I've had it and know exactly what you are going through. Hope it passes sooner than the norm.

Here is the chart.

oevcda7ixeir.jpg
  • StevLL
    Nice Job guys. Thanks, Tim, that was cool to get off my records. I should have put LW-274.5. Good thing I am not a typist by trade I would be in trouble. :-)
  • dbw1976
    Went slightly backward this week.
    LW = 205.7
    CW = 206.3
    Gain = 0.6
  • StevLL
    SW - 341 (2017 371 (2012)
    GW - 220
    LW - 276.5
    CW - 274
    Loss- 2.5lbs
    I will be off the steroids Sunday, so I should see a big drop next week. Lots of NSV's. Officially in 40's in all my pants, jeans and shorts. I can button the neck on my 2xl's and I am just about finished with my presentation for the Cochise County Healthy Workplace Initiative. I told all my old cronies from the probation dept. that they better be there, or I was going to raise puppies up to hunt them down. I hope I wasn't too warm and fuzzy, then they might not believe me. :-)
  • tdonlin
    Kinda had a crappy week in the eating department last week and didn't get as many steps in as usual resulting in a slight bump in my weight this week too.

LW 344
    CW 344.4
    Gain 0.4