Any women 5'3 or 5'4 with before and after pics?

Options

Replies

• themegnapkin
    Options
    I'm 5ft2 3/4, or 5ft3, depending on who is measuring me. I have a very small frame, so my goal weight is 109. I've been that weight before, and it feels comfortable on me.
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    My first goal is 165...my second is 145....i have a very athletic build so i feel comfortable at that weight..its about a size 7/8 for me..
  • heykatieben
    heykatieben Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4.5", 133 lbs, down from 140. I'm not sure what my goal weight should be. :)

I'm a web developer, and since I wanted to see inspirations similar to myself also, I actually started a project where people can search by their height/weight/goal to see stories of people similar to themselves.

The project is visualizefit.com - if anyone would like to submit their photos, that would be great! - more stories will make this a great tool for all!! :)
  • Tmeden
    Tmeden Posts: 11
    Options
    First of all, I want to say congratulations to all on here who are sharing their successes! You all are truly an inspiration! I am only 5'1" and my heaviest weight was 219lbs. I really need to get some before pictures, but they are hard to find as I am usually the one taking the pictures and hide when someone else has the camera! LOL RIght now I am at 175 lbs so that is 44lbs down which I am incredibly happy with. I was in a size 18/20 now I have size 12/14 pants! My "ideal" weight according to all the charts is 108-121 lbs. I would love to reach the 120 mark, but know how unrealistic that may be. I haven't weighed that since high school! My first goal is to get to 150lbs, that is what I weighed when I had my oldest son (who is almost18!). After that, I would like to get to 130-135 and I would be happy with that.

Good luck everyone! I love reading your success stories!
  • spaingirl2011
    spaingirl2011 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Bump!

I'm 5'4

SW: 168
    CW: 146
    GW: 135
    U(ltimate)GW: 129-125 (the last time I was 125 was in high school--almost 10 years ago-- we'll see what happens!)
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    <=== my profile picture is before at my heaviest 155 lbs and now at 136 lbs. My goal is 125 lbs. I'm 5'3" by the way. If you look at my recent picture (the one on the right side of profile picture, im wearing black) it looks like I weigh much less than I actually do. My body has been shrinking do to les mill PUMP and I also do HIIT on my treadmill or outside.
  • LyndsieLovejoyyy
    Options
    i'm 5'4 and i started at 150 and i'm at 128 now! the pictures are on my page but i cant figure out how to post them on here soo.. feel free to add me!
  • LyndsieLovejoyyy
    Options
    5'3 1/2, 36-26-36, 125 lbs, at the top part of my goal of 123-125 lbs. I'm 38yoa.

:noway: did you say you're 38?!?!?!?!
    you must be lying, you look like you're 21-25!!
  • Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn
    Sh0ewh0re7_BlingItOn Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    5'3 1/2, 36-26-36, 125 lbs, at the top part of my goal of 123-125 lbs. I'm 38yoa.

:noway: did you say you're 38?!?!?!?!
    you must be lying, you look like you're 21-25!!

LMAO, yes 38! And thanks :flowerforyou:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3...
    Before

250lb.jpg

205.jpg

During

sexydress.jpg

morechange.jpg
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    5'3'
    Before @ 116lbs
    IMG_03991.jpg

after @120lbs. i learnt my lesson, THROW OUT THAT SCALE!
    DSC01136.jpg

What was your routine if I might ask?? It looks like you gained weight, I'm assuming muscle.. you look great! I would love to have a tummy like that! Even for your before tummy! :) Mine's all stretch marks and chub right now! I don't think I will get my elasticity back that I had in high school, but even to not have the saggy pouch would be great!

I dont have kids! hahaha

strength training.. and baby steps.... I started with 30ds, went up to insanity, then p90x. then some gym strength powerligting stuff... PM me for more info, I dont bite
  • striveforhealthy
    striveforhealthy Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m29uerKgTi1qgzf16.png
    photo2.jpg
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!^^^^^

OH MY GOD!!!

amazing!!
    you should be so proud
  • striveforhealthy
    Options
    SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!^^^^^

OH MY GOD!!!

amazing!!
    you should be so proud

Lol thank you! I am indeed. I never thought I would accomplish as much as I have when I first began this journey.
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    My profile pic is me when I was at 121lbs @ 26% body fat. Still waiting for my GW pic!

I fit in a size 2 and you can tell from my picture that I don't look anorexic at all. In fact, I have been losing weight at a really slow pace, probably because I eat more than the recommended 1200cals.

That being said, at 5'3" and now 117lbs I fit in size 2 skirts and tops.... Sometimes a zero for some skirts but for pants, I am a size 4, maybe 6 with a 24" waist. I have large thighs and calves. I recently fit my calves in a pair of regular rain boots.... But it's still too tight to wear with jeans.

I currently have a body fat % of 25%. Which means that I still have a couple of pounds of fat to lose as I am toning my body. My goal is 21% body fat.
  • striveforhealthy
    Options
    My profile pic is me when I was at 121lbs @ 26% body fat. Still waiting for my GW pic!

I fit in a size 2 and you can tell from my picture that I don't look anorexic at all. In fact, I have been losing weight at a really slow pace, probably because I eat more than the recommended 1200cals.

That being said, at 5'3" and now 117lbs I fit in size 2 skirts and tops.... Sometimes a zero for some skirts but for pants, I am a size 4, maybe 6 with a 24" waist. I have large thighs and calves. I recently fit my calves in a pair of regular rain boots.... But it's still too tight to wear with jeans.

I currently have a body fat % of 25%. Which means that I still have a couple of pounds of fat to lose as I am toning my body. My goal is 21% body fat.

Going through same thing. I have a little more to lose and then I'm going to focus on toning and gaining muscle rather than losing weight. Can't really gain muscle on 1200 calories which is the amount I'm in-taking as well.
  • striveforhealthy
    Options
    I am 5'2. I started at 154 Lbs. I started in February of this year. I am currently 118 lbs.

You look amazing. <3
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2. I started at 154 Lbs. I started in February of this year. I am currently 118 lbs.
    6969923476_8888919bd1.jpg
    This is my "Before" photo. by Khrystina the Ninja, on Flickr
    me now
    7230055054_9b40d3a085.jpg
    DSCN7562 by Khrystina the Ninja, on Flickr

Wow you look great !!! Love you abs your rock!!!
  • missymuffet459
    Options
    Holy Crap!!!! You look so amazing! Congratulations! What an inspiration you are :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!