Lost fans

2»

Replies

• jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    I'm a HUGE Lost fan!! I love how it throws in a new twist that changes everything! The whole time traveling is really interesting and I want to know what they'll come up with next!! :huh: I want to know why Richard never ages! And Whidmore being on the island previously was interesting too. I was surprised as well to see Jin alive, but happy about it! :bigsmile:

Jess

• You can have Ben!! :tongue:

:sick:
    *LOL*

Doesn't Sun have a nanny? smileyShrug.gif
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member

You can have Ben!! :tongue:

*LOL*

I'm assuming that Ben is going to use the fact that Jin is alive to lure Sun back to the island (and so she won't kill him).. it looks as though things are gearing up for them to all go back.. so if the baby isn't in LA, how can she go back to the island without the baby?

• You can have Ben!! :tongue:

*LOL*

I'm assuming that Ben is going to use the fact that Jin is alive to lure Sun back to the island (and so she won't kill him).. it looks as though things are gearing up for them to all go back.. so if the baby isn't in LA, how can she go back to the island without the baby?
    I've thought the same thing. Ben will for sure use Jin as a reason to lure Sun back. But Sun's baby isn't considered one of the Oceanic 6, so will the baby need to go back? *idk*
    I think Kate is going to be the biggest problem. She seems very set against not going back.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    I really only have one comment for LOST.....

MUST watch.........:laugh:

And to the producers......more Sawyer with no shirt for the entire show....:love: