Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Tracking

Frank_RiveraFrank_Rivera Posts: 2Member Posts: 2Member
The normal things to track are Calories, Fat, Protein, and Carbs. Can an additional item to track be added. My doctor is wanting me to track my sodium intake but I feel I need to track Calories, Fat, Protein, and Carbs.

Replies

• Frank_RiveraFrank_Rivera Posts: 2Member Posts: 2Member
    The normal things to track are Calories, Fat, Protein, and Carbs. Can an additional item to track be added. My doctor is wanting me to track my sodium intake but I feel I need to track Calories, Fat, Protein, and Carbs.
  • MikeMike Posts: 824Member Member Posts: 824Member Member
    At this time, you can only track 4 items. You definitely can swap out any of Fat, Protein, and Carbs for sodium, but you can't track them all at once currently. We're looking at seeing if we can add a 5th item, and we're also trying to develop a different reporting page where you can see many more nutrients as a daily summary. But unfortunately, you'll have to wait a bit before that's ready :(

Sorry we couldn't be of more help. Let me know if you need anything else.
  • glosalinasglosalinas Posts: 17Member Member Posts: 17Member Member
    This is a great site! I have one suggestion (question?), is there a way to view a report (graph) with the exact weight amounts entered? The way it is now, I get a graph with dots somewhere between 150 and 200. Am I doing something wrong? I have to write my weight down somewhere else to keep exact track. Thanks!
  • MikeMike Posts: 824Member Member Posts: 824Member Member
    We don't have one yet, but it's definitely on our to-do list. There's a few people that have asked for that, and it's certainly a feature we'd like to add. Thanks for the suggestion!