Meal replacement

2»

Replies

• starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Hello, I do use meal replacement. I am currently following the Medifast program and I just finished my first week and I'm down 10.4 lbs. I researched the program and I really did not find any bad reviews. Their are alot of Youtube videos, plus the medifast website has a lot of information. If you have any questions, let me know:wink:
  • I love Body by Vi. It is a great way to control your calorie intake yet still get all of your nutrients. It also has a lot of protein and fiber so that you don't feel hungry in between.
  • Samantha1941
    Samantha1941 Posts: 99 Member
    I eat Kashi Autumn Wheat cereal with unsweetened vanilla almond milk. But, I also love protein bars such as Luna Bars (nutz over chocolate and peanutbutter cookie flavors), mojo bars (mountain trail mix flavor). They are $1 or $2 yoy can find them at most grocery stores, even Wal-Mart has them. For shakes I love Svelte shakes, they yummy and about $3 per shake. They are sold at Whole Foods and come in flavors like Chocolate and Cappucino. They lower in sugar compared to most shakes and they are filling. You can go to their site to see where they sell them near you.

Luna and mojo bars are under 200 calories and Svelte shakes are around 250 calories.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Quick question...why "Low Carbs"?

Also

Read this!

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/releases/238195.php

Its a quick study on eating whole foods for feeling full longer.
    Chew dont drink!