10lbs CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE

124»

Replies

• SophieJR
    SophieJR Posts: 13 Member
    im in. id be so happy to lose that and it would help so much with my motivation to lose more after
  • im in! I rly need a kick start, hit a plateau atm
  • Hows everyone getting on???
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    I am waiting until monday to weigh in , i just started zig zagging my calories , when are u we starting ?
  • I weigh in tomorrow (Thursday), but I don't think I've done very well... :embarassed:
  • Naomi_84
    Naomi_84 Posts: 197 Member
    Hey, 1st week weigh in and I'm 2lbs down which means I'd need to lose 2.5lbs each week before Christmas to hit 10lbs. I never usually lose more than a lb a week so I'm feeling a bit apprehensive but I will try! x
  • ellepottsie
    ellepottsie Posts: 29 Member
    Hey, 1st week weigh in and I'm 2lbs down which means I'd need to lose 2.5lbs each week before Christmas to hit 10lbs. I never usually lose more than a lb a week so I'm feeling a bit apprehensive but I will try! x

Congrats! That is great progress!!! keep up the hard work girl :)
  • snhamilton
    snhamilton Posts: 103 Member
    Very discouraged after my first weigh-in because I ate healthy, but I got sick this past week and had to limit my exercise. For some reason I gained. :(
    So, I doubt I'll meet this goal, but I'll still try to get as close as possible!
  • julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Sounds great :)
  • We can do this!!!!!! Good luck everyone, any ideas on how to kick start my metabolism!!?? Got 7 lbs to go and can't fet rid of the little buggers!!
  • Cookie22684
    Cookie22684 Posts: 585 Member
    We can do this!!!!!! Good luck everyone, any ideas on how to kick start my metabolism!!?? Got 7 lbs to go and can't fet rid of the little buggers!!

Same here been there since june, so now i am zigzagging my cals see if i can bust through this plateau hopefully it will do the trick
  • snhamilton
    snhamilton Posts: 103 Member
    I am out of town for work, and I left my scale at home, so I will be weighing in on Saturday morning.... I don't like using multiple scales cause I'm OCD about that, haha! Good luck to everyone weighing in tomorrow!! Let's get as close to 10 pounds as possible by Christmas!!! :D
  • 3lbs down 7lbs to go! (then another 15lb after that):sad: