Shredding the Holidays-Start Nov. 28

14567810»

Replies

• Level 2 Day 3 Done~

Just 17 more days, Darn now I wonder what level 3 is going to be like if this level is giving me so much trouble
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    You guys are so awesome. Keep it up!

hurt my back, actually it was my 2 year old who hurt my back. I haven't been Shredding. I'm cheering for all of you and hope to back at it next week.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    I gotta get with this again!! Exams are OVER, which is wonderful, cause I haven't worked out in a WEEK!!! I brought the Shred home, I just need some cans (since I have no weights here...) and I'm off to the races (tomorrow... I need a good night's sleep tonight first... and I also need to clean space in my room where my family has just thrown a bunch of stuff, instead of putting it away nicely. :indifferent: :laugh: )
  • As you can probably tell my shred came to an end at day 13, After I got sick I think my motivation went away. But no matter ill still cheer you guys on! And I already desided that my new years resolution is to do the shred 30 days straight within the year 2012 so If you guys make a new topic in January ill be sure to join and this time I wont go down so easily!

Still I gained some muscle is my arms so there not quite as flabby and I learned that I can push my self harder then I relied so this was still a great experience and has had quite a good result for 13 days, You guys are awesome and stronger then I am! :3
  • CricketKate
    Looks like we all fizzled out a bit. I was hoping to get to it today, but am not sure whether it's going to happen or not.

I was hoping to start NMTZ in January, but maybe another month of Shred is in order.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    It's a tough time of year for everyone. I just hope I'm as motivated this January as I was at the start of this year! Looking forward to seeing you girls then!! (Even though I brought the Shred home for the holidays, I caught a cold, and have a cough, and I don't want to do anything that will make it worse. :frown: But I'm getting better now. I got some walking in at least. :ohwell: )
  • This thread has evidently died. Come and join me on a new adventure.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/433677-shred-couch-to-5k-hybrid
  • CricketKate
    This thread has evidently died. Come and join me on a new adventure.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/433677-shred-couch-to-5k-hybrid

I joined this thread as well. I know that some of you said that you'd like to start after the holidays.