So last night, we were out for my daughter's b-day at Red Ro

2»

Replies

• ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Last time I went to Red Robin (which was.. oh, probably 8 months ago).. I had the salmon. Figured it would be good, right? WRONG. It had something like 600 calories in it.

Really? Sheesh.
    600 calories for a whole dinner? That sounds reasonable. I eat about 800 every night.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Red Robin... YUM!
  • SilverStar18
    SilverStar18 Posts: 53 Member
    I used to serve at Red Robin full time until I got my new career, now I only serve once a week/2 weeks. I used to eat there for lunch or dinner around 4 times a week! It was ridiculous but you get lazy and don't make lunches and food is half off. Once I found out how many calories everything was I started packing lunches lol. Once in awhile for a treat is okay to slip up :) maybe next time modify things as much as you can, like getting the burger lettuce wrapped with no mayo (sooo good!)
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    A royal w/cheese.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Last time I went to Red Robin (which was.. oh, probably 8 months ago).. I had the salmon. Figured it would be good, right? WRONG. It had something like 600 calories in it.

Really? Sheesh.
    600 calories for a whole dinner? That sounds reasonable. I eat about 800 every night.

No. For a piece of salmon. JUST the salmon. No fries. Nothing else.

Salmon.

Not sure what sauce or whatever they put on it, but I'm not wasting 600 calories on a piece of salmon again. I can eat 3 pieces, rice and veggies for that at home!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member

Really? Sheesh.

No. For a piece of salmon. JUST the salmon. No fries. Nothing else.

Salmon.

Not sure what sauce or whatever they put on it, but I'm not wasting 600 calories on a piece of salmon again. I can eat 3 pieces, rice and veggies for that at home!
    Really? Huh. Might as well get the burger.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    ? My burger only was 2x 600
  • kate2004rock
    kate2004rock Posts: 223 Member
    God those Red Robin Fries are soo good. Dipped in Ketchup. Dipped in Ranch... Oh yeah, and the free refills...on French Fries.
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Guess mine has no calories because it's not on there! YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!! Lonestar burger is my choice. :devil: