To the men that have pictures of the abs as their profile pi

1235»

Replies

• Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Yeah they're great. But in the interest of balance we could totally have more arm and shoulder shots.

^This^.

If it wasn't for running the risk of wakening the Kraken, I'd suggest we restart the lovely tradition of "Insert Body Part and Day of Week Here" pics, but you know the tattle-tales would come running.

I do also appreciate them...my husband, after looking over my shoulder at all the ab, shoulder, and arms pics, is now lifting, running, and actually watching what he's eating. So, on behalf of my sex life...I salute you!

Actually can we just have loads of upper body shots. I'm not fussy.... arms, shoulders, chest, abs. I'll drool over them all!
  • SpitfireStacey
    SpitfireStacey Posts: 158 Member
    *Drool*

Add me to the 'don't tell my husband' club! lol
  • megpapier
    megpapier Posts: 60 Member
    I just want people to see my picture and know i used to be an anorexic sickly 65 pounds. I want all the women to know it is more than possible to overcome an eating disorder! Whether it's binge eating, bulimia, or anorexia it can be done!!!!
  • alyssamiller77
    alyssamiller77 Posts: 891 Member
    Changed my profile pic just so I can post in this thread :)
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    I just want people to see my picture and know i used to be an anorexic sickly 65 pounds. I want all the women to know it is more than possible to overcome an eating disorder! Whether it's binge eating, bulimia, or anorexia it can be done!!!!

I would have never thougtht of using this site for this purpose. I just wanted to say congrats. Perhaps form a group here for this?
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,900 Member

I think you look so hot!!! and I am a straight married woman; not sexually deprived either. so go a head and post those abs if you have them.
  • megpapier
    megpapier Posts: 60 Member
    Thanks guys! And maybe I will start a group.....
  • debstanley4
    debstanley4 Posts: 208 Member
    I'm bumping this to look at when I need a pick me up!!:happy:
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member

I think you look so hot!!! and I am a straight married woman; not sexually deprived either. so go a head and post those abs if you have them.

I agree, you look awesome Meg and it's great that you have come so far.
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Add me to the don't tell my hubby club!!!

Nothing wrong with looking at the results of hard work.....I know I'll never have a flat tummy/ab muscles but it's something to dream about!!!

And all the pics are super motivating and soooo fun to look at!!! hehehehe!!
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    agreed with OP.
    so nice to look at and motivating and inspiring :)