Have you ever taken a picture and thought OMG!?

124»

Replies

• I just had a friend email me pics out of the blue that we took over a year ago as our before pics. I had actually never seen them until the email so they didn't motivate me then but having seen them I am NOT going back to that!! I am over 20lbs lighter than in the pics but not where I want to be so in order to keep going the right direction I will print them out to use as motivation every time I want to quit!!!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,357 Member
    Yes I have, actually a friend of mine took my "What started all this for me" photo. I seen it on facebook and could not believe it was me.

dlj0cw.jpg

Woow you look great girl :) congratulations on the weight loss. and omg yes its always the photos that makes you just wanna have a fat cry about it. like some people said when you look in the mirror you dont really see it much but when you actually take the photo thats when the heart attack comes in.. lol

Thanks and I totally agree. I still have about 45-50 lbs to go.
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    Oh yea I have a few of them. Especially the ones everyone was taking of me right after I had my baby. There freaked me out. Losing 35lbs so far has made me feel so much better about taking pics now. As long as there not from some icky angle. lol
    My before and nowish pics are on my profile.
  • Elixandra
    Elixandra Posts: 299 Member
    like some people said when you look in the mirror you dont really see it much but when you actually take the photo thats when the heart attack comes in.. lol

SOOO true
  • cheekyleonie
    cheekyleonie Posts: 140 Member
    I know EXACTLY how you feel!

I didn't know how big I was until I looked back... Not cool! :sad:

Thank goodness I'm doing something about it!!!
  • RRT_RCP
    RRT_RCP Posts: 169 Member
    Yes, most of the pictures from last 3 years basically. I'm usually the one behind the camera for this reason. Well, that, and because no one else knows how to use my camera in my family. lol
  • OMG yes. I told my husband I needed a before picture, but I hadn't had my picture taken in so long. Of course he said he had plenty of pictures. Of course I never knew he took them. He said he was taking a picture of the dog. Well I almost died when he showed me the picture. I never thought I was that big. WOW
  • ehunte
    ehunte Posts: 125 Member
    Yes, after going on a family vacation . OMG - that's me??!!! I had been hiding on the other side of the camera all along the way!