thankds:drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Good for you Laura! Keep it up!

What a great feeling for you

Thanks, and yes it feels so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drinker: :bigsmile:
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Good for you Laura!! You must be on cloud 9 seeing a number you haven't in years!! Tks for sharing your success with us. :happy:

:drinker: water:drinker: water Everyone!!
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Great Job Laura !! Keeping going girl I am right behind you !!! We are running the weight off together!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :noway:
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Wow Laura you are doing fantabulous:drinker: can you pass some of that this way I gained 2 then this week stayed there.:frown: We definitely need to see a new pic we have to see the new hair! You go girl!:flowerforyou: :drinker:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Good for you Laura!! You must be on cloud 9 seeing a number you haven't in years!! Tks for sharing your success with us. :happy:

:drinker: water:drinker: water Everyone!!

Thanks, yes on a big cloud 9. You are welcome.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Great Job Laura !! Keeping going girl I am right behind you !!! We are running the weight off together!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :noway:

thanks, and yes we are doing this together!!!!!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Wow Laura you are doing fantabulous:drinker: can you pass some of that this way I gained 2 then this week stayed there.:frown: We definitely need to see a new pic we have to see the new hair! You go girl!:flowerforyou: :drinker:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

My favorite post for answers:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/23912-links-in-mfp-you-want-to-read-again-and-again

Thanks, yeah you can have some. You will get there, don't get discouraged, you can do this. the pic I have up was taken yesterday, so it is new and I have some on my profile too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!