Replies

• 1lexisva
    1lexisva Posts: 978 Member
  • gungho66
    gungho66 Posts: 284 Member
    @ cowgirl and lynette, thank you and you are both 10s in my book
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
  • 6. But I bet you are a 10 without any makeup and your natural hair color. I can tell you have natural beauty that you're covering up.
  • HotMummyMission
    I like my look like this thanks hunni beats being plain Jane anyday <3 (also was for a photoshoot z )
  • See thread details (only if you can handle the truth). I'm definitely not a plain Jane. My beauty just happens to not need to be dressed up like a barbie, hunni.
  • HotMummyMission
    See thread details (only if you can handle the truth). I'm definitely not a plain Jane. My beauty just happens to not need to be dressed up like a barbie, hunni.

Your abit insecure arnt you .. Nothing to do with you in the slightest my comment but you do look like a boring librarian for the barbie remark
  • See thread details (only if you can handle the truth). I'm definitely not a plain Jane. My beauty just happens to not need to be dressed up like a barbie, hunni.

Your abit insecure arnt you .. Nothing to do with you in the slightest my comment but you do look like a boring librarian for the barbie remark

And my barbie remark had as much to do with you as your plain Jane remark had to do with me. ;)
  • HotMummyMission
    -_- hahaha
  • maqsmj
    maqsmj Posts: 697
  • lilong = 0.5
    Hot mummy = 9.0

Summary - ugly librarian gets OWNED
  • J_Kohler_2
    J_Kohler_2 Posts: 150 Member
    lilong = 0.5
    Hot mummy = 9.0

You Got this backwards...

@ lilong 10000/10 I wouldn't say librarian, more of a very smart and sophisticated young woman!

And I would have to agree on a 6 for hot mummy
  • 2/2
  • Moosycakes
    Moosycakes Posts: 258 Member
    Six, possibly seven or more but I can't see your face! You do look pretty though :)
  • RodSuarez
    RodSuarez Posts: 6,309 Member
  • lilong = 0.5
    Hot mummy = 9.0

You Got this backwards...

@ lilong 10000/10 I wouldn't say librarian, more of a very smart and sophisticated young woman!

And I would have to agree on a 6 for hot mummy

Thanks. :D
  • NicoleisQuantized
    NicoleisQuantized Posts: 344 Member
    @ lilong: 6