Introductions

Replies

• abertrand87
    abertrand87 Posts: 36 Member
    I am new to mfp and I am looking for some motivating and supportive friends to help me. My current weight is around 215 and my Goal weight is 125-115.. I have an addiction to mt dew.. carbonated drinks really.. also I have more problems eating enough calories. I can go all day with forgetting to eat. I don't know how to reach my goals.. any advise??

I love carbonated flavoured water! I get tangerine, berry, and lemon lime water that is sweetener and sugar free. I can't go back to regular water!
  • babiilocks
    babiilocks Posts: 8 Member
    Hey everyone, I'm Janelle. I am new here and looking to lose about 30 lbs. I am 26 and had my son 18months ago and I can not stand the way I look. Looking for other women to connect with and hold each accountable!
    Feel free to message and add me!
  • lynzi2016
    lynzi2016 Posts: 30 Member
    Hello everyone, I'm Lindsey. My goal is to lose 100+ pounds. I'm kinda new(ish) to mfp. Ive been on and off here a few times. Last time I was here, I lost 25 pounds. I fell off the wagon and gained some back but I'm ready to try again. I'm hoping to stay on track this time. Gps luck everyone. :)
  • stephmickle2012
    stephmickle2012 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm new to the group. I'm a mother to one sassy energetic 4 year old and some days are just tough to keep up with her. I weigh around 180-185 and would like to get down to 160-140 but need some extra motivation and friends to help me get there. Just a good support team is what I need. I use my jawbone bracelet faithfully but that don't seem to be enough to keep the motivation there. I've lost eight before but it's been a few years since then.
  • kkleen2015
    kkleen2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi everyone, I'm new to the group and looking to lose 60+ pounds. I'm a single mom to a 16 month old boy who keeps me on my toes! I was over weight before I got pregnant- ever since high school really- and want to get that weight down! Looking to be held accountable and for encouragement to finally lose the weight once and for all!
  • AtomicCupcake1
    AtomicCupcake1 Posts: 65 Member
    Hi guys! I'm Ashley, 32, mom of 3 and 2 stepkids, from Arkansas. Just getting started and hoping to lose 43 lbs (lost 4 of that so far), and get my figure back. I'm tired of having a mom butt! Lol! I want to say I'll exercise, but I'll pretty much a couch potato, besides the usual chasing my 11 month old around and running errands all over town. Right now I'm taking it slow... Less eating, watching what I eat, and that's about it. I now have diabetes, as well as other health issues, so I'm just tired of this lifestyle and who I've become. Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • Sn1fan
    Sn1fan Posts: 6 Member
    I'm a mom to an 11 year old. I need to lose about 50 pounds but I know I have to do it slow and looking to lose maybe 20 pounds by March. Possible? I hope so but I'm high maintence and will need a lot of support. :)
  • coreyjpf
    coreyjpf Posts: 2 Member
    Hi. I'm Corey. I'm just starting this journey. I'm a mom of four kids and a full time pet groomer. My youngest if 7 months old. I've had an interesting weight lose journey. At 21 years old and 340 lbs I had gastric by pass surgery. I lost 180 lbs and kept it off for 7 years until I had my first son. With my first three pregnancies I would lose all but 5-10 lbs of my pregnancy weight with little effort. At the started of my fourth pregnancy I weighted 185lbs. At three weeks postpartum I was back to 195lb after gaining 45 lbs with the pregnancy. Then I started taking Domperidone for low milk supply (IGT boobs) and over the course of four months gained 30 lbs. I stopped the Domperidone when I realized I couldn't walk up a flight of stairs. Now it's time to rectify this situation. My first goal is to loose the 40 lbs and go back to the 185lb that I weighted before this pregnancy. My long term goal would be to get back to 160 lbs.
  • fit_librarian
    fit_librarian Posts: 242 Member
    Hi I'm Caroline. I'm not new to MFP. In 2012, I used it to lose 40lbs but in 2015, I found out I was pregnant! I did my best to stay fit during pregnancy, but I had so much fatigue that I didn't do more than light walking. Anyway, I gained those 40lbs back, so I'm hoping to lose the weight. I have a beautiful baby boy who I enjoy going on walks with. He is one month today, so I am trying to get stared on my new weight loss journey. Feel free to add!
  • mewifwa
    mewifwa Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, new to group and first time mum looking to lose baby weight. Friends and support welcomed.
  • abstew04
    abstew04 Posts: 36 Member
    Hi Everyone!

This is my first time joining a group on here. In need to lose a 100+ pounds. I am a SAHM of 2 girls. My hubby and I would like to have more, but I feel my weight is really holding me back from getting pregnant. Looking for friends and support as I restart my journey! Feel free to add me as a friend
  • cmurphyx
    cmurphyx Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone! I haven't really used MFP before, but I feel like I am having a harder time dropping the baby weight this time. I have two wonderful boys, one will be 2 in October and one born in June 2016. The weight literally melted off after my first, but this time, I feel like it may be harder having a toddler who is a picky eater.

I would love any tips/advice from other moms with their experiences!!
  • Vidhimadan05
    Vidhimadan05 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone.. I am Vidhi, SAHM of 7 yr old son.. I am here to stay motivated. Currently 62 KGS.. Need to reduce 12 KGS .. Addicted to Maggi & other junk food.. Hope I reach my goal..
  • shanoncally
    shanoncally Posts: 5 Member
    Hello. I'm Shanon. I have been on MFP on and off for awhile. I needing to lose 80 pounds to get to my ideal weight. I have 2 boys, 5 & 4, plus one hubby. I'm a stay at home mom and am finding it hard to lose weight. I thought staying home would help, but honestly, I've gained more weight. I know I am not a self motivator so I am looking for help to stay motivated.
  • geekydee83
    geekydee83 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi everyone. I'm Deb, I'm 32, from the UK and I'm currently a SAHM to our 3 year old daughter. I joined MFP a while back now but never really got into using it but this time I want and need to do this right so I'm starting again and looking for friends to lose with along the way. I have just under 100lbs to lose and I need to lose the weight so that we can try and add to our family as I struggle with fertility issues and the Dr's wont do anything for me at this weight. So yeah, if I sound like someone you'd like to add to your friend list then please do!
  • Itsjustme86
    Itsjustme86 Posts: 116 Member
    Hi,

I am Shannon a new mom to a 16 week old boy! I would like to lose about 40lbs total and have about 12lbs of baby weight to lose to get back to my prepregnancy weight!
    I am looking for some mom friends so feel free to add me!
  • jennilynne1990
    jennilynne1990 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, new member at 234 trying to get to 130-150 to be a healthy weight.
  • celizabet
    celizabet Posts: 48 Member
    Hi, I'm back on MFP after a long hiatus and working on getting back to a healthy weight! I'm currently 237 and trying to get down to 180. Feel free to add me so we can inspire each other :)
  • KusiQuyllur2015
    KusiQuyllur2015 Posts: 35 Member
    edited January 2017
    I'm a stay at home mommy to 5 kiddos! My baby is 6 months. Time for me to loose this baby weight. I lost all my weight 2 years ago (before I got pregnant) and plan on doing the same! Im starting at 150lbs and want to lose 25lbs. I plan on jogging 6 times a week and counting calories! Feel free to add me, would love to have friends on here!!
  • mdpeoples
    mdpeoples Posts: 19 Member
    I'm a FTM to a 3 month old baby girl! I've lost my baby weight, but wasn't happy with my weight prior to getting pregnant so I'm trying to push myself further. I'm currently doing insanity Max 30 and running a few days a week!