Over 200 Club Week 4 (open group)

Replies

• aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Welcome pricer15!! You are going to love the group. Everyone here is awesome and super supportive. Good luck in your weight loss journey!
  • jocelynnbug
    jocelynnbug Posts: 78 Member
    ok i'm not even going to weigh in this week i keep my calories low the whole week and this weekend was my birthday i only went over by 200-300 not counting drinking on saturday eek than last weekend was the same we went on a little getaway and if anything i went over on my calories 200-300 a day and when i got back it said i gained 5 pounds so hope no one minds but im keeping my weigh in to myself :wink:
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    WALKING CHALLENGE THIS WEEK ANYONE???? I thought we could do this challenge again since we haven't seen one this week or last week lol.I hope everything is ok with AM!
  • aml0484
    I am up for a walking challenge. Is it minutes of walking or distance? I hope everything is ok with her too!
  • Well I think i'm alittle late but wanted to join in here. I also have one of those leslie sansone videos, its the 3 mile weight loss walk(power walk) I do it everynight before I leave work. i think it's working some I lost 3 pounds last week and done it only 3 nights. Good luck everyone!!
  • Walking challenge works for me! I did 30 minutes yesterday with hand weights. I love Leslie Sansone's DVDs. They're great for keeping my heart rate in the fat burning zone -- and boy, do I have a lot of fat to burn! :wink:
  • Well I think i'm alittle late but wanted to join in here. I also have one of those leslie sansone videos, its the 3 mile weight loss walk(power walk) I do it everynight before I leave work. i think it's working some I lost 3 pounds last week and done it only 3 nights. Good luck everyone!!

Welcome! Sounds like you're off to a great start. Way to go!
  • awestfall
    I am up for a walking challenge. Is it minutes of walking or distance? I hope everything is ok with her too!
    I guess we can do minutes of walking!!
  • awestfall
    Well I think i'm alittle late but wanted to join in here. I also have one of those leslie sansone videos, its the 3 mile weight loss walk(power walk) I do it everynight before I leave work. i think it's working some I lost 3 pounds last week and done it only 3 nights. Good luck everyone!!
    Never too late to join in WELCOME!!
  • aml0484
    welcome samantha_dawn_81!!

awestfall thanks for clarifing. Probably won't be able to get ny walking in today or tomorrow. It has been a constant down pour this week:ohwell: The rain is supposed to stop on thursday so hopefully then I'll get a good walk in. Good luck everyone with the walking challenge.
  • pegm
    pegm Posts: 119 Member
    I got 30 minutes in yesterday and 60 today. This time of year gets crazy busy at our house, I'm proud of myself for making time to get on the treadmill. Keep up the walking everyone, time to burn the soles off our sneakers!!:bigsmile:
  • awestfall
    90 minutes of walking today!!!
  • awestfall
    90 minutes of walking today!!!
  • aml0484
    UGh!!:grumble: no walking outside for me as expected. Rain and now snow!! I guess this is a true spring in Minnesota this year. But I did make it to the gym and did walk on the treadmill for 10 minutes after 40 on the elliptical. Hopeing for a good change in weather soon. I have a hard time walking on the tread mill as I get cramps in my shins while I am walking or running on it. I have tried different shoes and still the same. Any ideas for what could remedy this issue?
  • awestfall
    Yea its raining here too but I am going to do my walk at home videos and use my elliptical machine to get my minutes in.:flowerforyou: JUST DO what you can in the place you can do it!!! KEEP UP THE WALKING EVERYONE!! REALLY PUSH YOURSELVES TO REACH FOR THE STARS!!WTG!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    Ann Congrats on 90 minutes! I cannot wait to get my minutes in tonight!

welcome Samantha! Im new too! ^_^ you will like these amazing women!

and Its raining here as well..

So yesterday was a good day with the exception that I mightttt have gone over in my calories.. I'm not really sure.. I was under by like... 500 calories because I wasn't feeling well and wasn't very hungry..

Buuuuuuttttttt My birthday party is this weekend so I went to m y Mom's to make a practice cake.. It was only a single 9" square cake.. and I made butter cream icing.. but the practice was mainly to try and hone in on my fondant skills again.. Im really rusty. Anyways I totally ate like two spoonfulls of butter cream. :( Im not sure if I am over or not though.. I don't think so..but.. still.....

On other news, I just found out that my boyfriends is plotting to get me a diamond ring for my birthday!!!! ^_^ yay!
  • aml0484
    Does anyone have sunshine today??
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Ok walking challenge count me in!! Ive been doing 1-2 hrs a day ..
  • awestfall
    Ann Congrats on 90 minutes! I cannot wait to get my minutes in tonight!

welcome Samantha! Im new too! ^_^ you will like these amazing women!

and Its raining here as well..

So yesterday was a good day with the exception that I mightttt have gone over in my calories.. I'm not really sure.. I was under by like... 500 calories because I wasn't feeling well and wasn't very hungry..

Buuuuuuttttttt My birthday party is this weekend so I went to m y Mom's to make a practice cake.. It was only a single 9" square cake.. and I made butter cream icing.. but the practice was mainly to try and hone in on my fondant skills again.. Im really rusty. Anyways I totally ate like two spoonfulls of butter cream. :( Im not sure if I am over or not though.. I don't think so..but.. still.....

On other news, I just found out that my boyfriends is plotting to get me a diamond ring for my birthday!!!! ^_^ yay!
    CONGRATS on the Diamond!!
  • awestfall
    Does anyone have sunshine today??
    Unfortunately no sunshine here today.