Super Powers

Options

Replies

• SpartanRunner1978
    SpartanRunner1978 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Iscah13 wrote: »
    I want to be able to swim.

Like Aqua-man? Or just swim? I mean you could visit the local Y...you are closer than you think!
  • Iscah13
    Iscah13 Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    ^I meant just to be able to swim under water but apparently that’s not on the approved super powers list. We have no Y here. I’m farther than I think.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Keto_N_Iron Posts: 5,385 Member
    Options
    skctilidie wrote: »
    Teleportation. Not even a moment’s hesitation in choosing that.
    To be able to teleport myself AND anyone else I chose anywhere I wanted would be the best.

OMG ... I could visit MFP friends!!! This this!!! And mind reading... so I know who actually wants to see me and why!
  • Svanel
    Svanel Posts: 6,255 Member
    Options
    To learn any skill from gourmet cooking, speaking a new language, combat fighting, martial arts, etc etc in the hours that I sleep. Also, the ability to heal and create portals.
  • skctilidie
    skctilidie Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    To be able to teleport myself AND anyone else I chose anywhere I wanted would be the best.

OMG ... I could visit MFP friends!!! This this!!! And mind reading... so I know who actually wants to see me and why!

Exactly! Let’s teleport ourselves somewhere fun, why don’t we?
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options

ohhhh can I want to be able to bring people with me when I teleport! then I can go get everyone and drop them on a deserted island and visit everyone whenever I want!
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    Mind control to make people do anything I want.
    And forget morality and using that power for good.
    Just sayin'.
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    To cure illnesses and to be able to snap my fingers and be anywhere in the world instantly.
  • skctilidie
    Options

ohhhh can I want to be able to bring people with me when I teleport! then I can go get everyone and drop them on a deserted island and visit everyone whenever I want!

YES! That’s why I specified the power to teleport myself and anyone else I chose. Let’s stock a cozy deserted island or two with all our favorite people, shall we?
  • TBray06
    TBray06 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    The ability to turn drinks purple.

Why purple? Lol
  • Lift_Run_Eat
    Lift_Run_Eat Posts: 986 Member
    Options

YES! That’s why I specified the power to teleport myself and anyone else I chose. Let’s stock a cozy deserted island or two with all our favorite people, shall we?

I jumping on someone's back when the teleportation happens. Coming whether you want me or not.
  • Lift_Run_Eat
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    The power of new.

Still hungry? nope my foods still new
    old abandoned house? buy it cheap make it new and either sell or house a homeless person/family
    old car, buy, new, $$$
    Drip donut jelly on your shirt? new.
    Dont want to do laundry? nooooo worries. new.
    Im sure theres alot more uses for the power of new, Im just waking up xD
    hahaha

Like King Midas and the Golden Touch
  • skctilidie
    Options
    rhenry2424 wrote: »

I jumping on someone's back when the teleportation happens. Coming whether you want me or not.

I’ll officially invite you!
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options

@skctilidie I love how no one questions us abandoning people on a deserted island for our own enjoyment....
    and SOME!! ( @rhenry2424 ) even seem to be eager to go!
  • skctilidie
    edited June 2018
    Options

@skctilidie I love how no one questions us abandoning people on a deserted island for our own enjoyment....

You’re planning to abandon them there @JustKeepTryin ? I figured I’ll stay there with them, at least most of the time. I am awfully fond of alone time, too, so will have to teleport back out of the no-longer-deserted isle sometimes. But if teleportation is as easy as I want it to be, I suppose we could also take a moment now and then to zap them back to their current homes for a visit.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options

You’re planning to abandon them there @JustKeepTryin ? I figured I’ll stay there with them, at least most of the time. I am awfully fond of alone time, too, so will have to teleport back out of the no-longer-deserted isle sometimes. But if teleportation is as easy as I want it to be, I suppose we could also take a moment now and then to zap them back to their current homes for a visit.

Hey it's in the quoted text. I though you agreed :D I'd stay with them as well. for some of the time :) I suppose we can. could have been like our own private MFP zoo. . . . ooo can we keep the hot guys who are not nice people like that?
  • Lift_Run_Eat
    Options

Hey it's in the quoted text. I though you agreed :D I'd stay with them as well. for some of the time :) I suppose we can. could have been like our own private MFP zoo. . . . ooo can we keep the hot guys who are not nice people like that?

You said your favorite people. Do not abandon me.
  • skctilidie
    Options

Ha, there’s a reason you’re the evil overlord and I’m just your Spork-y minion, I guess. Here I am thinking I’m gifting my friends a lovely vacation with us and you’re locking them in a zoo! I love your nefarious ways, tbh. You can keep the hot/not nice contingent in your own private zoo collection, though. There’s plenty of hot/nice around here to keep me more than satisfied.
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options

Ha, there’s a reason you’re the evil overlord and I’m just your Spork-y minion, I guess. Here I am thinking I’m gifting my friends a lovely vacation with us and you’re locking them in a zoo! I love your nefarious ways, tbh. You can keep the hot/not nice contingent in your own private zoo collection, though. There’s plenty of hot/nice around here to keep me more than satisfied.

ok fine... *kicks rocks* I'll try to be nice :/
  • Keto_N_Iron
    Options
    rhenry2424 wrote: »

You said your favorite people. Do not abandon me.

true true, but there would be other hotties to entertain you lol j/k j/k :)