P90X results

13»

Replies

• ljd0693
    ljd0693 Posts: 289 Member
    Count me in!
    I've got a small P90X Challenge group starting the first week of January, want to join us?

Kathryn
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Look at them guns! You look amazing!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    bump
  • TMcMillan
    TMcMillan Posts: 59 Member
    SO AWESOME! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    super job!! go girl go
  • redheadmommy
    redheadmommy Posts: 908 Member
    congratulation! You look amazing! I am planning to start P90 over the holidays, and I'd love to join you guys if you planning a challenge!
    Can I ask your diet during the program. It suggest 1800 calorie at least , if you are on level I. Did you followed that guideline?
  • ceilingscrack
    ceilingscrack Posts: 12 Member
    Congratulations! You look awesome!
  • dolphin21
    dolphin21 Posts: 301 Member
    You look Awesome!!! Keep it up!!!!
  • bono
    bono Posts: 179 Member
    Great job! I am inspired and will be starting the P90x 90 day challenge on the 26th. I would like to be in your group as well. We can do this!
  • Lookin good!!! Nice one, keep it up....
  • Did you do the Classic routines? I have a fair bit to go and have been looking at starting with the lean routine to drop some weight then doing the classic. Just wondering what you did. I have no desire to use shakeology as there is nothing I have seen to indicate that it is worth the inflated price.
  • meex
    meex Posts: 135 Member
    THAT IS INTENSE! You should be soooo proud
  • Nharley
    Nharley Posts: 201
    I'm starting up a P90X vitural accountability group the first of January. Anyone up for the challenge with me? We can get through it together. Let me know.:smile:

I'll get those DVD's dusted and do this challenge with you!
  • drcrystallee
    drcrystallee Posts: 7 Member
    Count me in! :)
  • Amas77
    Amas77 Posts: 118 Member
    Incredible!!!!!!!! Way to go!
  • drcrystallee
    drcrystallee Posts: 7 Member
    I'm starting up a P90X vitural accountability group the first of January. Anyone up for the challenge with me? We can get through it together. Let me know.:smile:

Count me in! :)
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Fantastic !!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!