800 Miles in 2009!

Replies

• its_B
    its_B Posts: 491
    So this thread caught my attention, I want to train for a 5k/10k in the fall so I would love to set this as an additional goal, is it to late to join?

<3
    B
  • yeahbuddy
    yeahbuddy Posts: 409
    So this thread caught my attention, I want to train for a 5k/10k in the fall so I would love to set this as an additional goal, is it to late to join?

<3
    B

Nope, not at all. Good luck with your training. I'm training for a half in October.
  • its_B

<3
    B

Nope, not at all. Good luck with your training. I'm training for a half in October.

Excellent and thanks! And good luck with yours! ^_^
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    + 5

great run this morning with my hubbs! :)
  • yeahbuddy
    + 5

great run this morning with my hubbs! :)

Awe:heart:
  • crimefighter2
    crimefighter2 Posts: 189 Member
    Ok so I'm starting this a little late...that's why I'm not doing 1000 miles. :happy: So I started a goal today, I'm going to "travel" 800 miles before 2009 is up. This could be running, walking, eliptical or biking....heck roller blading or row machine! If you break it down its only 2.66 miles per day. So I'm just extending the invite to everyone to see if there is anyone out there wanting to take on this challenge with me!

Any takers???

I just joined 2 weeks ago & found this thread. I have set a lofty goal -- all running - and still needing to get my bike fixed. I hope I can do it. I am following the advice of a friend - a car salesman - "ask for what you want, take what you can get"

Best of luck, and Happy Easter!
  • yeahbuddy
    Ok so I'm starting this a little late...that's why I'm not doing 1000 miles. :happy: So I started a goal today, I'm going to "travel" 800 miles before 2009 is up. This could be running, walking, eliptical or biking....heck roller blading or row machine! If you break it down its only 2.66 miles per day. So I'm just extending the invite to everyone to see if there is anyone out there wanting to take on this challenge with me!

Any takers???

I just joined 2 weeks ago & found this thread. I have set a lofty goal -- all running - and still needing to get my bike fixed. I hope I can do it. I am following the advice of a friend - a car salesman - "ask for what you want, take what you can get"

Best of luck, and Happy Easter!

Welcome, and good luck to you, too.
  • yeahbuddy
    3 mile fast walk tonight.
  • its_B
    Did a five mile walk yesterday! it was a lazier pace then normal but I at least got out! ^_^

Happy Early Easter Everyone!
  • yeahbuddy
    Did 7 miles today, 5 running and 2 walking.
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,425 Member
    Can I count the laps from the kitchen to the dining room today?:laugh: :laugh:

Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!
  • yeahbuddy
    Can I count the laps from the kitchen to the dining room today?:laugh: :laugh:

Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!

I don't see any reason why not:bigsmile:
  • Tiddle
    *TRIED* to run yesterday with husband and dog, but about 1/4 mile in the dog decided she wanted to walk, so our run turned into an hour walk with Bella...:laugh:

Ran 3.5 today..
  • yeahbuddy
    5.30 elliptical miles.
  • yeahbuddy
    5 mile walk/jog tonight.
  • yeahbuddy
    6 miles total yesterday. I did a two mile walk at lunch then a 4 mile walk/jog after work. I jogged pretty much the whole thing, which is great for me. I tried a new technique for speed and I think it helped:bigsmile: Going for some more miles now. Have a great day!
  • yeahbuddy
    Did 8 miles today. I only ran 3 because my legs are sore from yesterday.
  • Tiddle
    did a triathlon over the weekend. so 3.5 miles more for me :drinker:
  • WhomII
    WhomII Posts: 24
    Just checking in........
  • WhomII
    WhomII Posts: 24
    psha. This post was suppose to be a reply to someones. What did I do wrong? Sheesh
This discussion has been closed.