What is your mini goal?

2»

Replies

• Lady_Senie
    Lady_Senie Posts: 100 Member
    Just wanted to know if anyone's close to their mini goal? I know I'm not, (but I have a plan) but how about everyone else?
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Just wanted to know if anyone's close to their mini goal? I know I'm not, (but I have a plan) but how about everyone else?

I got struck by a serious illness. Laziness. I got lazy and I didn't go to the gym or anything.

Realization time: I can eat more if I work out... Motivation!

Anyway, this week I've gone to the gym 5 days in a row, and restarting the C25K program, going at my own pace. I rediscovered my love for the elliptical and I'm lifting a lot more.

That's how my journey is going, how about everybody else?
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    well yes I actually can fit into my super skinny jeans now! massive muffin top but hey they fit with the button done and my mini goal jeans look pretty damn good! so happy. also, I have two lbs til my ww goal weight
  • Lady_Senie
    well yes I actually can fit into my super skinny jeans now! massive muffin top but hey they fit with the button done and my mini goal jeans look pretty damn good! so happy. also, I have two lbs til my ww goal weight

That's wonderful, hon! Congratulations ^_^ Even with muffin top, I find that shimmying into them is the hardest part. The rest is just schematics ^_~
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member

That's wonderful, hon! Congratulations ^_^ Even with muffin top, I find that shimmying into them is the hardest part. The rest is just schematics ^_~
    why thank you! ten more and there will be no more top! just cute butt! lol
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member

Awesome!! I can't wait until I can wear my skinny jeans again!
  • Lady_Senie
    I know it's not my mini-goal, but I have a NSV that I just HAVE to share!

So, I'm going to the Calgary Expo at the end of April with my hubby and since he went out of his way to buy the uber-expensive tickets (and since it turns out that the ENTIRE original cast of Star Trek: the Next Generation is gonna be there), I've been working my butt off to make sure that I look good for the con. I'm planning to go as a steampunk schoolgirl, and figuring out how to make that work has been a challenge, but I have a few ideas. The problem so far has been getting 'school attire' that it's slutty. I'm going for cute here, but cute in my size is being uncooperative.

ANYway, I have this black, pleated skirt from back in the day that - if it was blue - would be perfect for my outfit, but since it's the style of pleated skirt I'm having my hubby make for me, I figured I'd try it on to get a rough idea of how far off the pattern would be. IT FIT! ZIPPED UP ALL THE WAY AND BUTTONED AT THE TOP!

I stil can't believe it, I love that skirt, but I haven't been able ot fit into it since before my wedding almost seven years ago.^_^ I mean, sure it was tight, but Chris told me that it didn't fit as well on my before as it does now! Oh my gosh, it's working! I'm seriously losing fat and inches if that particular skirt is able to be even a tight fit! Thanks minna ^_^
  • 7 pounds off my first goal of 199 pounds grrrrr I CAN DO THIS, the con I want to go to is in 36 days ;_; I can do it I CAN DO IT!
  • musicgirl99
    musicgirl99 Posts: 252 Member
    My mini goal is to get back down to 160 by mid May and then work down further from there. Over the past several months, I broke my own weight record by two pounds (the highest I had ever weighed used to be 166-now I weigh 168). Not good as I had previously promised myself when I was at 166 that I would never allow myself to get up that high again. Please note that for me 168 is very high as I don't carry it well.
  • SoulHippie
    SoulHippie Posts: 8 Member
    Well... When I was graduating college about a month ago I went dress shopping. I found two dresses I absolutely loved. The one was my size and the other was a size to small. But of course I could not pass up the sale of the dress that did not fit me. It was originally I think about $60, and it was on sale for $7 plus an extra 20% off... I know it would have been so dumb for me to leave it. Well... I made this gorgeous dress my goal. It sits on the back of my bedroom door everyday. I tried it on when I first got it, of course it did not fit. Then I tried it on a week later, just to keep reminding me how beautiful I looked in it, it still did not fit. It has been about 3 weeks, I tried it on last night and I am so close to getting there. It is just a little snug and I can't get it zipped up the last like inch. But this is my mini goal, I want to be able to fit into it by graduation party in July... Here is to keeping my fingers crossed and the sweat dripping... :)