One for the lads..

2»

Replies

• PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Handstand.jpg

Do you think she would be able to stop me if I would slap that *kitten*?
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Right I want pics of your ideal woman's body!!
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Well done OP, I'd been wondering about this myself recently. xx
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    I know, I know: I'm a girl. I'm here speaking for my boyfriend who is supporting me with my weight loss. He wants me to be happy and healthy, but he's actually told me that he doesn't want me to lose /all/ my curves. He distinctly dislikes girls without a little feminine softness. (I'm sure they're just peachy as eye candy, but I think he likes to snuggle up to something softer -- and as the one very wise man pointed out: what's inside counts as much as what's outside.) On an absolutely tangential note, I think a girl should work toward the body -she- wants to have and what makes -her- feel happy, healthy, strong, and confident. Because all those things are sexy too.

oh i totally agree.. it was just a curiosity thing really as the men you're with always say they love you how you are. etc.. and stereotypically men are "shallow" about their choices in women.. nice to know there are some real nice people out there!
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    I don't have time to find pics, but a womens body can be sexy in different ways.
    Athletic-Hope Solo, Samantha Stosur
    Thin-jessica biel, jessica alba, nicole scherzinger
    Curves-scarlet johanssen, Sofia vergara, salma Hayek
  • knato3
    knato3 Posts: 13
    I know, I know: I'm a girl. I'm here speaking for my boyfriend who is supporting me with my weight loss. He wants me to be happy and healthy, but he's actually told me that he doesn't want me to lose /all/ my curves. He distinctly dislikes girls without a little feminine softness. (I'm sure they're just peachy as eye candy, but I think he likes to snuggle up to something softer -- and as the one very wise man pointed out: what's inside counts as much as what's outside.) On an absolutely tangential note, I think a girl should work toward the body -she- wants to have and what makes -her- feel happy, healthy, strong, and confident. Because all those things are sexy too.

I totally agree - a confident woman is gonna rock whatever she's got - I feel rather Spice Girls "Girl Power" - so old :laugh: