HOW SHOULD I TAKE THIS?!?!?!

Replies

• d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    c8bUf.png?1321639668
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    My manager gave me a Christmas card with a gift card for California Pizza Kitchen in it.

How should I take this?

A) She's jealous of my weight loss, and wants to sabotage me, or
    B) Is setting me up to be a bad parent if I take my kid with me?

What should I do?

A) Throw the gift card in the trash and spray Windex on it, or
    B) Buy the pizza and then throw it in the trash and spray Windex on it?

You realize California Pizza has some healthy pizza choices. Granted it's for pinko liberal commie hippies to eat at...but...
    I WILL NOT SUPPORT THE COMMUNISTS! Thanks for the heads up. Probably smells like patchouli in there too...
  • d2footballJRC
    I WILL NOT SUPPORT THE COMMUNISTS! Thanks for the heads up. Probably smells like patchouli in there too...

tumblr_lv4vc22RNE1qkqbx8o1_500.jpg
  • d2footballJRC
    the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-usually-eat-breakfast-but-when-i-do-pizza-0c92e7.jpg
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    My manager gave me a Christmas card with a gift card for California Pizza Kitchen in it.

How should I take this?

What should I do?

You realize California Pizza has some healthy pizza choices. Granted it's for pinko liberal commie hippies to eat at...but...
    California Pizza is not a haven for communists. It is an evil, capitalist, imperialistic, greedy corporation that is intent on making every person obese by forcing them to eat unhealthy pizzas and evil chemicals. :angry:
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    FYI, Gordo, you would be able to still file sexual harassment AND you could log the calorie burn... It's an EXTRA huge burn if the pizza is really spicy.
  • CaptainGordo
    FYI, Gordo, you would be able to still file sexual harassment AND you could log the calorie burn... It's an EXTRA huge burn if the pizza is really spicy.
    Can I write off the toilet paper and moist towelettes as medical expenses?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,902 Member

How should I take this?

What should I do?

Send me the card.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Thomasm198
    so, if you ate the pizza you purchased with the gift card, and your girlfriend/wife/hooker/lover/mistress was a vegan and she went down on you, would she spit or swallow?

won't someone please answer my question????
    The answer is: neither. Vegans don't eat meat. :tongue:
  • hottamolly00
    hottamolly00 Posts: 334 Member
    Maybe she's just bring nice because it's the holiday season. If you don't want it, donate it to a bum. I'm sure they would appreciate any food they can get.
  • CaptainGordo
    so, if you ate the pizza you purchased with the gift card, and your girlfriend/wife/hooker/lover/mistress was a vegan and she went down on you, would she spit or swallow?
    won't someone please answer my question????
    Ask Todd the Vegan.

082110-toddvegan.jpg
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member

How should I take this?

What should I do?

California Pizza is not a haven for communists. It is an evil, capitalist, imperialistic, greedy corporation that is intent on making every person obese by forcing them to eat unhealthy pizzas and evil chemicals. :angry:
    I'm terribly confused. But I say so long as no one's breastfeeding in there, it's safe. You don't want your morals threatened by babies eating.
  • CaptainGordo
    Maybe she's just bring nice because it's the holiday season. If you don't want it, donate it to a bum. I'm sure they would appreciate any food they can get.
    I already mentioned that the last time I gave a hobo a gift card, he stabbed me.
  • Thomasm198
    I already mentioned that the last time I gave a hobo a gift card, he stabbed me.
    You gave it to the wrong hobo. He was probably on a diet and was angry that you tried to undermine his weight loss.
  • I'm not sure what your history is with your boss but if it were me I would regift it. That's just because I wouldn't want the extra calories from eating out with all the processed foods those places serve. Don't get too upset over it though hun. :)
  • CaptainGordo

How should I take this?

What should I do?

I'm terribly confused. But I say so long as no one's breastfeeding in there, it's safe. You don't want your morals threatened by babies eating.
    THIS! I will not subject my child to seeing a boob.
  • CaptainGordo
    You gave it to the wrong hobo. He was probably on a diet and was angry that you tried to undermine his weight loss.
    OMG! I'm a truly terrible person.
  • CaptainGordo
    I'm not sure what your history is with your boss but if it were me I would regift it. That's just because I wouldn't want the extra calories from eating out with all the processed foods those places serve. Don't get too upset over it though hun. :)
    IT'S TEARING ME UP INSIDE THOUGH!!!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member
    I'm not sure what your history is with your boss but if it were me I would regift it. That's just because I wouldn't want the extra calories from eating out with all the processed foods those places serve. Don't get too upset over it though hun. :)

QUIT!! That is the only logical solution!
  • Thomasm198

QUIT!! That is the only logical solution!
    Best answer so far. Quit your job and then your manager can hire somebody that isn't so ungrateful. :tongue: